SKBellmore

SKBellmore’s Deck Thread!

SKBellmore

????????????????????????????????????????'????

???????????????? ????????????????????????

ℂ???????????????????????? ????????: ????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????: ????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????:

???????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????? ???????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ????????. ???????????????? ???????? ???? ???????????????????????? ???????????????????? ????, ????????????????????????????????????????, ???????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????? ????????????????????????????????. ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????? ???????????????????? ???????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????????????? (???????????? ???????????? ???????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????? ???????????? ???? ???????????? ???????? ???????????????? ???????? ???????????????????? ????????????????.)

ℕ???????? ℍ????????????????????:

1-????????????????????????????????-???????????????????????? ????????????????????????

2-????????????????????????????????-???????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

2-????????????????????????????

1-????????????????????-???????????????????????????? ???????? ????????????????????????

????????????????????: :

???????????????????????????????????? ???????? ????????????????- ℙ???????????????? 1, 2, ???????????? 4

???????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????- ℙ???????????? 8

???????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????? ???????? ???????????????????????? ????????????????- ℙ???????????? 9

???????????????????????????????? ????????/???????????????? ???????????????? ????????/ℕ????????????????????????????????- ℙ???????????? 10

"???????????? ???????????????????? ????????????????"- ℙ???????????? 13- ???????? ????????????????????????????????????

[ℂ???????????????????? ????????????????]- ???????????????????????? & ???????????????????????? ????????/????????????????????????????/????????????????????????????

"???????????????? ???????? ????????????'???? ????????????"

???????????????????????????? 1: ???????????????? ???????? ???????????????? ???????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????- ℙ???????????? 14

——————————————————————————————————

If you play in the standard format, you will most likely know that Pikachu & Zekrom Tag Team GX TEU is everywhere. So when I was looking for counters, I observed the focus of the deck, energy acceleration, in the case of Full Blitz charging up Tag Bolt GX. So I tried to construct a deck around Pokémon with the Psychic attack. But that didn’t do enough damage. So I tried the card we all knew and loved, Gardevoir GX. And it worked very well. For example, if your opponent uses Full Blitz and attached the three energy to PikaRom itself, you only attach two energy(If Thunder Mountain is play three.) to Gardevoir GX and you get a OHKO. I have tested this and it works very well for me in most matchups, except with the unpopular Magnezone/Dusk Mane Necrozma GX deck. Without further a due, I’ll provide the list below.

##Pokemon##

2 Ralts BUS 91

1 Ralts LOT 139

1 Kirlia LOT 140

3 Gardevoir GX BUS 93

2 Jirachi TEU 99

1 Mudkip CES 33

1 Mashtomp CES 34

1 Swampert CES 35

1 Cosmog SUM 64

1 Solgaleo GX SUM 89

3 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

2 Alolan Ninetales GX LOT 132

1 Tapu Lele GX GRI 60

1 Ditto Prism Star LOT 154

##Trainers##

1 Energy Loto GRI 122

4 Rare Candy CES 142

4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

1 Wondrous Labyrinth Prism Star TEU 158

1 Brooklet Hill GRI 122

2 Mina LOT 183

3 Guzma BUS 115

2 Fisherman CES 130

3 Cynthia UPR 119

2 Proffesor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188

2 Escape Board UPR 122

2 Choice Band GRI 122

##Energy##

3 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

1 Super Boost Energy Prism Star UPR 136

7 Fairy Energy

I am open to suggestions with this deck. I hope this helps. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Edited by SKBellmore
  • Downvote 1

SKBellmore
Posted (edited)

Hello again,

Since no-one has responded, I’ll go on a little more about PikaRom’s partners. Before you read this, please note that their are utilities like Choice Band and Wondrous Labyrinth * to reduce Gardevoir GX’s attack cost and Mina and Secret Spring for energy acceleration so OHKO attack costs aren’t as bad as they seem.

1. Zeraora GX

Mostly, Guzma is not your friend with Zeraora GX so you’ll have to try to KO it when your opponent occasionally uses the Plasma Fists attack. Since Plasma Fists costs 3 energy, Gardevoir GX can do 90 damage for that. So three energy on Gardevoir is another 90 damage. 90+90=180, but Zeraora GX has 190 HP, but with 30 damage multiples (which will furtherly refer to Gardevoir multiples), 210 HP. So you’ll need 4 energy to OHKO. So basically slap on a Super Boost Energy * and your good to go.

2. Zapdos

The thing about Zapdos is without Electropower, it 3HKOs Gardevoir GX, which isn’t bad at all. But normally, Zapdos will only have one energy attached to it, so Gardevoir will have to the heavy lifting. Zapdos has 110 HP, or 120 HP in Gardevoir multiples. The one energy attached to Zapdos will result in 30 damage. So with Gardevoir multiples you need to do 90 damage, so that’s thee energy attached to Gardevoir GX to KO. But 3 energy is a single turn’s attachment because of DCE, Secret Spring and Mina. So this isn’t too bad

3. The Occasional Ampharos GX

This isn’t in every PikaRom, but in a handful of decks there are. Ampharos GX has 240 HP, which is a Gardevoir multiple. Normally, Ampharos GX will have 1 or 2 energy attached to it, so that’s 30 or 60 damage for Gardevoir GX. But that’s 180 or 210 damage to knock out Ampharos GX. So that’s 6 or 7 energy for a OHKO, which can be a little hard to do, but this deck can get 6-7 energy attachments in about 2-3 turns. But you won’t see this a lot so it shouldn’t be that big of a concern.

If I’m missing anything please let me know. Thanks again for your time. Bye.

Edited by SKBellmore

SKBellmore
Posted (edited)

I’ve just had a bunch of PikaRom matchups with Jolteon GX and Raikou in them. I’ll go on about them at a later time. I need to have more matchups to observe, but I promise a post on Jolteon GX and Raikou by Friday.

Edited by SKBellmore

SKBellmore

Hey guys,

It seems like everyone reads this thread but never replies, as at the the time of writing this thread as over 150 views but replies only by me. But without further a due, the post on Jolteon GX and Raikou, and Tapu Koko *.

1. Jolteon GX

Jolteon GX has 200 HP, or 210 HP in Gardevoir multiples. It will most likely have 1 or 2 energy attached to it, so that’s 30-60 damage. So you need to do 150-180 damage, so five or six energy will be needed for a OHKO. But that’s two turns worth of energy attachments in this deck, so it won’t be that bad.

2. Raikou

Raikou has 120 HP which is a Gardevoir multiple. But sometimes for damage boost you could wait to knock out Raikou. Raikou is for energy acceleration and that’s what this deck punishes. But back to the damage, it usually only has one energy attached to it, so that’s 30 damage. You need 90 more damage to knock it out, which is three energy.

3. Tapu Koko *

The only way you’ll be able to knock this out if it it doesn’t use its ability the turn it’s played on the bench. But if it doesn’t which is rare, you’ll have to Guzma it into the active. Tapu Koko * has 130 HP, but 150 HP in Gardevoir multiples. It will most likely have no energy attached to it, so Gardevoir GX will have to do all the damage. You’ll need 5 energy to knock Tapu Koko out.

Thanks for reading. This will be the last post about Gardevoir GX but not on this thread. There will be more information in the next post by me. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Goodbye.

SKBellmore
Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

I am turning this thread into a big thread where I post lots of my decks and theories. I’ll be soon updating post #1 with more details. Thanks to all people who have read my previous posts. Bye.

Edited by SKBellmore

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

Good luck with your writing endeavor.

Edited by RobRatt

SKBellmore

Ok RobRatt. Thanks

SKBellmore

Hey guys,

I’m posting about that Doublade/Aegislash thing I mentioned in Post #1. So now I’ll go onto it. I think most people have seen the Doublade Tool Drop deck. Well now it gets better with Aegislash. To acsees Aegislash you need to use cards that allow you to use attacks from previous evolutions. These include Shining Celebi and Memory Energy, the latter is better in my opinion. So you have access to Aegislash’s bigger HP while still being able to use Tool Drop. Plus, you get the boosts from Aegislash. For example, the Team Up Aegislash has an ability that makes Aegislash take 40 less damage from attacks, which isn’t bad. Also the Aegislash from Forbidden Light has attack that reads, “During your next turn, if the Defending Pokemon is damaged by an attack, it will be Knocked Out.” Which can be a pretty good attack with the right timing. Well that’s all for now thank you for reading.

SKBellmore
Posted (edited)

Alolan Exeggutor GX Spread

Hey guys,

Thanks for getting this thread up to a quarter of a thousand views! But this post is actually about a deck I’m trying out, which is an Alolan Exeggutor GX Spread deck. So basically, Alolan Exeggutor GX has an attack called Tropical Head, which reads:

“This attack does 20 damage times the amount of energy attached to this Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)”

So with some good energy acceleration, this can wreck your opponent’s setup.(One time I OHKOed a Pikachu & Zekrom GX on bench.) So I’ll post my list with some explanations.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154

* 1 Alolan Exeggutor UPR 95

* 4 Alolan Exeggutor-GX CIN 118

* 4 Cubone CIN 52

* 1 Alolan Marowak FLI 12

* 4 Exeggcute UPR 1

* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

* 2 Alolan Marowak TEU 64

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

* 2 Lillie UPR 125

* 2 Energy Switch CES 129

* 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133

* 3 Guzma BUS 115

* 2 Switch SUM 132

* 4 Cynthia UPR 119

* 2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells BUS 113

* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135

* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156

* 2 Choice Band GRI 121

* 1 Field Blower GRI 125

* 1 Fisherman CES 130

##Energy - 13

* 3 Double Colorless Energy SLG 69

* 10 Grass Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Alolan Marowak:

This Pokémon works in this deck all around. It’s Limbo Limbo attack costs no energy and allows you to attach 2 basic energy of any type to one of your Pokémon which works with this deck. Also, for a DCE, it has the attack Alolan Club which does 20 damage for each of your Alolan Pokémon in play, which works as this deck runs mostly Alolan Pokémon.

Energy Switch:

I don’t want this to seem like a situational card, but it kind of is. Basically, if you have a almost KOed active or benched Pokémon, you can move it to a different Pokemon.

Well that’s all for now. Until next time and thanks for reading!

Edited by SKBellmore

SKBellmore
Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

This time I’ll be covering my go to IRL deck, ArtiKoKo/Naganadel. So basically this deck works by discarding, energy and using Naganadel to put it into play. Then use Articuno GX and Tapu Koko GX to take the energy and use their 130 damage attacks. You also have stuff like Zebstrika for draw support. My IRl resources are limited so their are no Guzmas, Acerolas, Max Potions and other things that would be ideal for this deck. But now I’ll post my list.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154

* 1 Onix LOT 109

* 2 Blitzle LOT 81

* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

* 2 Tapu Koko-GX GRI 47

* 2 Zebstrika LOT 82

* 3 Poipole LOT 107

* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

* 3 Naganadel LOT 108

* 1 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

* 3 Articuno-GX CES 31

* 1 Volcanion {*} FLI 31

##Trainer Cards - 24

* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

* 4 Energy Switch SUM 117

* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

* 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133

* 2 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140

* 2 Volkner UPR 135

* 1 Cynthia UPR 119

* 1 Gladion CIN 95

* 2 Lillie UPR 125

* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191

* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156

##Energy - 15

* 1 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

* 6 Lightning Energy  4

* 8 Water Energy  12

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

If you have any questions about cards let me know. Thanks for reading!

Edited by SKBellmore

BomberBoy6578

I like the idea!

I am doing something similar in (physical) pokemon cards however are am using none of those card! (Have considered nagandel). I am using metagross gx to revive the energy, lunala gx to move it to the active pokemon then i’ll have solgaleo gx doing the main attacking (although this deck takes a while to get up i think it could be really effective, the cards are on order). I like the bringing back energy technique, good luck with it.

SKBellmore

Hey BomberBoy6578,

Thanks for your feedback. I run a similar deck to yours online except I don’t run Lunala GX and run a few copies of CES Solgaleo. Good luck with your deck also.

aaaaaaaak

Today, 09:23 PM #1 I call it the kiawe deck....: post #1

Rookie Trainer

aaaaaaaak

0 warning points

2 oranguru 113/149

2 tapu lele gx 60/145

4 mewtwo gx 78/73

1 blacephalon gx 194/214

2 lugia gx 227/214

1 sigilyph gx 224/214/ or another blacephalon

4 max elixer

4 kiawe

4 acerola

3 cynthia

3 fighting fury belt

2 field blowers

1 red card

1 Guzma

1 lysandre 90/106

1 kahili

14 fire energy

9 psychic

1 double energy

SKBellmore
Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Sorry for my recent inactivity on this thread. But I’m back now, with a new series called “What We Don’t Use”, about cool cards that don’t see play. Today’s episode is about cool cards from Team Up. Now let’s get started!

-Beedrill

Beedrill was a certain card that caught my eye when looking over this set. Beedrill’s attack, Destiny Stinger, costs one grasse energy, and reads

“You can use this attack only if this Pokémon has any damage counters on it. Both Active Pokémon are Knocked Out.”

This isn’t necessarily a costly attack, Beedrill has to have damage on it, but there are ways to do this. But anyways, sometimes this isn’t really good. If your using this against a non-GX deck, your not really affecting the prize trade. But against GX decks, this can pull you ahead in the prize trade, as Beedrill is a one-prize Pokémon. But, this is a Stage 2, and this attack has to be used with a specific type of energy, so this really would only be a tech in grass decks. Then agian, it is a Stage 2.

-Ninetales

Ninetales has seen some play with the Team Up Charizard. And that’s mostly because of its ability, Nine Temptations, which says

“Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 2 {r} Energy cards from your hand. If you do, switch one of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon with their active Pokémon.”

This is a great ability in my opinion. The main reason is because you get to choose what your opponent switches with. Many cards like Escape Rope and Repel let your opponent choose, but this doesn’t. This is also good because we have many ways to recycle energy, like Energy Recycler, Energy Recycle System, and Fisherman. Also, the new Fire Crystal coming out in Unbroken Bonds (in America) lets you put 3 {r} energies from your discard pile into your hand. Overall this is a very good and viable card for fire decks.

-Electrode

Now this Pokémon only works in electric/lightning decks that utilize switching energy, but we have item cards like Energy Switch that can do this. But I thought I’d mention this Electrode because it’s ability, Electro Shaker, is pretty cool. But what it does is....

“When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon during your turn,you may move any number of {l} Energy from your Pokémon to your other Pokémon in any way you like.”

Now this can be better than Energy Switch because of the flexibility it provides. For one, you can move any amount you like. Also, you can move from one Pokémon to multiple other different Pokémon. I don’t expect this to see much play at all but it’s still a cool card.

Well, that’s all for today. I will be continuing this pretty soon. Thanks for reading!

Edited by SKBellmore

SKBellmore

Kind of late for this, but I will not be able to continue this as I am now too busy and this is too much a strain on my schedule. Thanks to all my readers (if any), and I hope one day I can come back to this.