Sign in to follow this  
911child

Buying Decks

911child

Anychance we can get an update/filter that allows us to see what decks we dont own? I just spent 500 coins on a deck I already owned.

• Upvote 3

Chasista

That's a good point. I support the idea.

What I do is to mark For Want (heart button). You can choose to mark what you own or what you miss. Is not that filter but it's a way to know as long as you keep it update.

• Upvote 4

Mod_Alder

Hello 911child, thank you for posting your suggestion. I will make sure to forward this thread to the development team. 

Otakutron

Anychance we can get an update/filter that allows us to see what decks we dont own? I just spent 500 coins on a deck I already owned.

It would be nice.  I went out of my way to buy each Theme Deck in-game, and while you could write it down - I didn't, so I too repeated by accident - if the Dev Team can add it  easily, it becomes a handy feature.  Perhaps, just showing how much you currently own of anything in the shop might be good.

RobRatt

Workaround:  For Theme Decks in the Shop, the Eyeball button (View Deck) keeps accidental purchases from happening.  When you choose this option, it's very easy to see whether you own all the cards, or not.  Even if you own the cards from regular sets, there's always an "alternate version" or two that are Theme Deck exclusive.

Edited by RobRatt

911child

That's a good point. I support the idea.

What I do is to mark For Want (heart button). You can choose to mark what you own or what you miss. Is not that filter but it's a way to know as long as you keep it update.

That is a good idea

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this