Wildasin13

[CARD] Tapu Koko Prism Star issue

Wildasin13

I have had issues whenever trying to use the Tapu Koko- Prism Star card's ability.

"Dance of the Ancients" allows you to chose two pokemon on the and attach an energy to both from the discard. My game allows me to chose the two pokemon that I want to attach to but then will not allow me to select the energy from the discard pile. Every time I have used this ability, I have had to just wait for the play clock to count down ending my turn, thus forcing me to lose any ability to use that attached energy this turn. 

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

THANKS!

• Upvote 1

SharKing319

Unlike pretty much everything else on PTCGO these days, Dance of the Ancients requires you to drag your Energy to your Pokémon to select them, instead of just clicking the Energy or something simple like that. Simply clicking on it will do nothing.

Of course, if the program isn't even allowing you to drag the Energy, then there's a serious problem.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot

I have had issues whenever trying to use the Tapu Koko- Prism Star card's ability.

"Dance of the Ancients" allows you to chose two pokemon on the and attach an energy to both from the discard. My game allows me to chose the two pokemon that I want to attach to but then will not allow me to select the energy from the discard pile. Every time I have used this ability, I have had to just wait for the play clock to count down ending my turn, thus forcing me to lose any ability to use that attached energy this turn. 

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

THANKS!

Hello Wildasin13,

Thank you for reporting a possible bug.

We will certainly pass your feedback along to the development team for further review.

We have updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

Wildasin13

Thanks guys! I'll give it a try!

Spr1nter

GX cards like these require no skill to play.

What fun is it to do high damage at minimal cost other than lazy people with no desire for strategy?

• Downvote 2

SharKing319
Posted (edited)

GX cards like these require no skill to play.

What fun is it to do high damage at minimal cost other than lazy people with no desire for strategy?

Look. Kid. I've seen you posting around the forums. Yes, the game's suffering an out-of-control power creep, but that's no excuse to spam multiple threads just to complain about the game, especially when the complaints have nothing to do with the threads being spammed - like in this case, where we're not even talking about a GX card (last I checked, Prism Stars weren't GXs).

Edited by SharKing319
  • Upvote 2