GrewupGeek

TCG-Detective Pikachu Pack?

GrewupGeek

Hey, out of curiosity, with the Detective Pikachu movie coming out in May, and I think I saw something about a sequel already in the works, but wondering, would anybody see cards based off of it?  Where the things in the cards are as real as what's in the movie?  Or would you be fine if they came out with just a single card that gets handed out in the theaters, like Mewtwo cards for the first movie?

For me, I'm fine either way, since I know that there are cards that give Pokemon a 3D look, yet with the movie look, might be an experience of a different kind.

GrewupGeek

Starting March 29th, they've got a whole slew coming out, including another 26-card mini-set.  But instead of calling them Promo Boxes, they're named Case Files.  There's also one of those lunch boxes, etc.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-sneak-peek-at-pokemon-detective-pikachu-products/

Well, how about that.  Something that I probably missed in my monthly newsletter.

GrewupGeek

That, I seen.  Although wondering if they'll hand out Mewtwo cards at the theater, as a look back from when The 1st Movie came out.