Kenthan

[GENERAL] Other - Several issues with the Pokemon TCG Online Leaderboards

Kenthan

Hello all,

firstly, I am sorry if somehwere here on the forums is a similar topic about these issues. Feel free to re-direct me to the correct place. Thank you.

I am facing several problems when I want to look at my ranking in leaderboards for Pokemon TCG online on the site Pokemon.com. I am from Czech republic. Currently I am playing tournaments in PTCGO and I want to see my Tournament Rep (but I was facing similar issues in the past with Versus Points too).

1) First problem is that the leaderboards don't count me as being from Czech Republic or from Europe. I can find my ranking only in Global section and whenever I switch to Europe or Czechj Republic, I am not there at all, even if I scroll down to people with the same score as I have at the moment. On the top, it always says: 'You do not live in the selected location.'

2) Many times, I sign up at the main site of Pokemon.com, than I switch to leaderboards and it says that I have to log in to see my ranking. When I click it, it does nothing. This often results in me having to turn on the site several times before I finally can see myself in the leaderboards.

3) Even when the latest season is already running for 5 days, when I click that I want to see ranking for THIS SEASON, it says: 'No leaderboard data was received. Please refresh or try again later.' The same goes when I click THIS WEEK, even when the week was 6 days in.

I believe all this problems could be connected and there is some issue with the leaderboards or perhaps it is on my side. I am using Mozilla Firefox latest version and Windows 10 Czech version. Please help me. I feel like playing tournaments for nothing if I cannot clearly see myself in the rankings.

Thank you

Jim

edit:

Now one more thing happened that I don't understand.

4)  Because of the points 1) and 3), I can watch my Tournament Rep ranking only on STANDARD ->GLOBAL -> THIS MONTH, so I do it, I looked at it today around 0:30 (+1 CET) and I had 65 points, than I won 1 tournament 1st place, I look at it now (3:50 CET) and I have 51. How could I LOOSE 14 points for being first in a tournament? I really cannot trust the leaderboards right now. Thank you for explanation

Edited by Kenthan

Mod_Lyam

Hi Kenthan,

This is actually a known issue and has been forwarded to the development team for further assessment. While we hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible, we're unable to provide regular updates regarding its resolution.

With that said, we encourage you to keep an eye on the TCG Online forums for further information regarding fixes that are implemented.

For more information about the current known issues (including this one), you can review the most recent post in this Forum section: 

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

I updated the title of your post to match the format for this section of the forums.