Comeback of volcanion deck in expanded?

Kitabo

hey guys I start this topic to share with your my volcanion deck and discuss with your maybe to improve it too. I played a lot of decks but this deck find a way into my heart :D. I tried to improve this deck by myself again and again and came to the following conclusion :

Pokemon (***

** Tortunator

3xVolcanion

2xTapu Lele

1xKeldeo

4xVolcanion-EX

Trainer(35)

4xProfessors Letter

4xUltraball

4xVS Seeker

4xProf. Sycamore

3xFloat Stone

3xChoice Band

3xBrooklet Hill

2xGuzma

2xCynthia

2xN

2xBlacksmith

1xFieldblower

1xComputersearch

energy(14)

14xFire Energy

The main strategy of this deck is simple boost the damage of your pokemon with volcanion-EX kill the oppenents pokemon as far as possible with one shot. Why Blacksmith?Why so many energys?Why prof. Letter? With Blacksmith you can get your pokemon ready in one turn in combination with the energys and prof.letter. With Broooklet Hill you can get Keldeo and with float stone reset the attack of volcanion-EX or more volcanion-EX to charge your attack and if needed combine with blacksmith.The important thing in this story is dont charge if you dont need it i saw in some fights against volcanion decks that they charged every turn. Its enough to have one volcanion-EX ready with 3 energys and one with 1 energy (if you have blacksmith). The other energys should you keep to charge. BUT if you fight against a deck with low hp pokemon than its not wrong to have some more volcanions ready with 3 energys. In this text I explained the basic strategy and used the word blacksmith a lot. Why then using 2 time blacksmith instead of 4 times? The reason is you have baby volcanion and the gx from the tortunator to get your volcanions ready too. This was a simple basic strategy of this deck I could explain about all cards in this deck the uses but this could be a long story. The win rate of this deck is solid maybe because of the meta or maybe because of my decklist however I love this playstyle of this deck. Iam open for improves.

I don't think Volcanion has ever gone away. :)

Just for ideas, this is my current list, though I may make some changes from Team Up.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 2 Ho-Oh-GX BUS 21
* 2 Turtonator-GX GRI 18
* 2 Volcanion STS 25
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 3 Volcanion-EX STS 26

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 N PR-BLW BW100
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 3 Scorched Earth FCO 110
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Karen PR-XY XY177
* 2 Blacksmith FLF 88
* 2 Colress PLS 118
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 1 Kiawe BUS 116
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 15

* 15 Fire Energy GEN 76

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Prof's letter is good, but I don't think you need four of them.  I also don't think four Volcexs is good unless you're using a sky field variant- you're unlikely to have more than two out at a time, so three should be enough.  The other big thing to consider is alternative attackers- we've been flooded with good fire-type basics since Guardians Rising, and there are plenty of options available to counter specific situations, such as weaknesses or non-EX/GX decks.

I'd also advise a Karen.  NM is a hard matchup to fight with just minivolcs.

One last thing- you can get the TCGO to write your decklist for you.  Edit it in deck manager; click the green arrow over a box.

Edited by SuperStone

Hello SuperStone you helped me thanks for your tips.

My Decklist now:

##Pokémon - 11

* 2 Ho-Oh-GX BUS 21

* 3 Turtonator-GX GRI 18

* 2 Volcanion STS 25

* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

* 2 Volcanion-EX STS 107

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137

* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

* 2 N DEX 96

* 2 Kiawe BUS 144

* 2 Scorched Earth PRC 138

* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

* 2 Blacksmith FLF 88

* 2 Cynthia UPR 119

* 1 Field Blower GRI 125

* 2 Guzma BUS 115

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

* 3 Float Stone PLF 99

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 14

* 14 Fire Energy Energy

I have put 2 kiawe instead of 1 to increase the chance to have it in the first turn.

Also its true 4 prof. letter is to much 2 is enough.

Instead booklet hill heat factory and scorched.

The volcanion ex is not the main attackers anymore 2 is enough as you wrote ho oh and tortunator are it now.

The only problem in this deck is It depended on kiawe first turn or blacksmith to attack continously.