evacino

Best. Nickname. Ever!!!

evacino

Have you ever got given, or gave your own pokemon, a nickname that you are really proud of? Or have you been absolutely gutted before that the really rare pokemon your mate gave you has a nickname?! For example, you find out they called there Victini Vickytini or Bamboo!? Because I sure know some one who dose! cool_smile.png

Milkshakes

Sisqo is clearly zee best name for a Pokemon, evar.

kdoll154

zaden the name of my female scraggy,and darkleaf is my serpriors name.i like darkleaf the best.

Admin-Apollo

I named my Samurott, Megawott as in megawatts.

I named my Serperior Arboa, which is the combination of the word Boa and the spanish word Arbol (Tree).

I named my Emboar, Novaboar.

My Galvantula, Tyrantula.

Unfezant - Amodove

AruneProject

My Weavile Jakura and my Samurott Musashi are ones I'm proud of.

Link8417

I call my Victini, Victini and my Samurott, Samurott.

Metoro

Im thinking of nickname all of my shiny pokemon. Maybe my >Abomasnow will be nicknamed: Obamasnow, and my newly hatched Archen : Archie...but Im not sure...

evacino

Im thinking of nickname all of my shiny pokemon. Maybe my >Abomasnow will be nicknamed: Obamasnow, and my newly hatched Archen : Archie...but Im not sure...

I have a shiny Pidgey called Heart-Gold (because that was the game I caught it in at the time). I used to give ALL my Pokemon nicknames, but some people take the mic out of other people for it, so I don't do it as much any more.

But I still give some my favorites nicknames, like Scarfy, my Cinccino and Marrilin my Dream-world Azumarill. And some of my older legendary pokemon have nicknames like Diamond, Pearl and Platinum (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina) and Coco, Misty and Lola (Uxie, Mespirt and Azelf) , though I don't really know why the last three are called that...whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

Timburr

It's pretty cheesy, but I really love Blaxorus for shiny Haxorus. Gotta go with Maggyo for Stunfisk and Sazandora for Hydreigon too.

Serperior1116

Any 2 pokemon in a double battle:

1st one: Chuck

2nd one: Norris

Any questions?

mjjfan10

I once traded my friend a Dusknoir I named Ghetsis..... Man, it was so funny, because we did a trade rendevouis, so she couldn't see its nickname. She traded it back to me and made me change its name though... :(

evacino

Any 2 pokemon in a double battle:

1st one: Chuck

2nd one: Norris

Any questions?

Lol. tounge_smile.png

evacino

I once traded my friend a Dusknoir I named Ghetsis..... Man, it was so funny, because we did a trade rendevouis, so she couldn't see its nickname. She traded it back to me and made me change its name though... :(

Yeah, My cousin almost made me do that. I got away with Stinky the Stunky but Rosie the Rosalina was just to much for him! teeth_smile.png

SpectrumGlass

The Espeon I've had forever is a shiny one I named Carbuncle after the Final Fantasy summon creature. I found it amusing.

I have also bred eevees and named every single one I kept after a musical term. So I had Sonata and Cleff, Rhapsody, Allegro and so on.

evacino

The Espeon I've had forever is a shiny one I named Carbuncle after the Final Fantasy summon creature. I found it amusing.

I have also bred eevees and named every single one I kept after a musical term. So I had Sonata and Cleff, Rhapsody, Allegro and so on.

Naming them all after musical terms is a good idea! Did you evolve some of them aswell? I wonder if there going to create any more 'Eeveelutions'...

SpectrumGlass

Yeah, I evolved a lot of them. The ones with the best stats for each possible evolution, I named things that I thought sounds like their element. So I named the Vaporeon Serenade, the Jolteon Rhapsody, the Flareon Belaro. So on.. I got a lot of the names from Zelda.. heh.

I kind of hope they have more of them, simply because they are interesting to breed lol. I hope they make a ghost one.. I like ghost types. Although I dunno how you'd get it.

evacino

Yeah, I evolved a lot of them. The ones with the best stats for each possible evolution, I named things that I thought sounds like their element. So I named the Vaporeon Serenade, the Jolteon Rhapsody, the Flareon Belaro. So on.. I got a lot of the names from Zelda.. heh.

I kind of hope they have more of them, simply because they are interesting to breed lol. I hope they make a ghost one.. I like ghost types. Although I dunno how you'd get it.

Cool cool_smile.png. Yeah, a ghost type would be awesome! Maybe you could evolve it by using a Dusk stone or something. I don't think enough Pokemon evolve with Shiny, Dusk or Dawn stones. I mean- only 2 evolutions with a Dawn stone!?

rival173

I enjoy some names that are kinda dumb but are cool sounding like my blastoie named OceanShell

My Gloom Misery (Ruby gloom any one?my little sister loves that show...)

my Pidgeot FeatherAxe (Areoudu sword from adventure qust)

And A toxion i would love (poison type evee)

Metalion (meatl type eevee)

How bout Poltrigieon (poltrigiest -eon)

123321isEpicnes

Braviary: WARGLE

Questions?

rival173

What !?

popandbop

Lol.

I like Pazu the Shiny Deino that I got from Arune. XD

muzikmaestro

Prim the Piplup (now Empoleon)

Fyre the Vulpix

Stryke the Lucario (awesomest name and pokemon evaaahhh!!!!)

Skyla the Staravia

Boldt the Pikachu

my imagination gets the best of me and the list goes on and on

my best pal's older brother (my other best pal) named one of his psychic pokemon "Freud" and another "Sigmund"... but then again, he's a psychology major.....

JellyBeanW012

I'm new to Pokemon, but I love giving my Pokemon really interesting, uncommon names. I'll nickname them after nature, or a Disney character... pretty much anything. ^.^

muzikmaestro

lol I name a lot of mine after literary characters........ or my friends' nicknames/usernames...... I named my ditto "Sojee".... and eevees/eeveelutions..... Edwin, Edgar, Edmund, Erik...... Erik being my rookie's name in band...

elitetrainer468

I nicknamed my tentacruel "U Jelly?"