you want packs? come and get 'em

olliver4446

Hey guys, i got packs. Lots of 'em. To be exact, about 200

Wants:

2 zekrom (any set) (8 packs for both

3 sages training (3 packs for all)

1 catcher (4 packs)

1 super rod (1 pack combined with another trade from my wants)

CML is allowed

I'll update more as I think of more things. I do check lists.

If were doing a trade that big don't worry about the extra things, it was just because 1 pack isn't worth the 2 lampents, so i wanted a bit more. LMK when you have the cards.

Already have them. If I can choose the packs, please make them CoL otherwise any packs are fine and put them in your binder, once that is done let me know and I'll send the offer.

KYUREM for 6 packs,TERRAKION NV and COBALION NV for 3 packs,HYDREIGON for 2 packs,CHANDELURE for 1 packs and other... tell me what you wamt of them

Wants:

2 zekrom (any set) (8 packs for both

1 catcher (4 packs)

1 super rod (1 pack combined with another trade from my wants)

I can do all that together. Add to 13.

(You should probably just visit my thread and make a large order imo since I give discounts on large orders)

the wishinator, i'll take the sages for 3

Sorry, I think you misread my post a little. I said I could offer you the third Sage's Training if you were to accept the offer for the two Sage's Trainings in the post before me. I figured you'd still get all three of them instantly for the same price, albeit from two people. Sorry for the confusion =/

^ In that case, I could offer you the 3rd Sage's Training for a pack if you're interested ;)

I think The Wishinator is offering one Sage's Training. In the post above, I offered 2, and he is saying he will offer the 3rd for 1 pack.

Archived