Sign in to follow this  
Brewder

LF 2x Brooklet Hill - 2x Choice Band - 3x Cynthia - 2x Guzma - 3x Rare Candy - 1x Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

Brewder

Hi everyone, I'm coming to ask for your help. I'm missing these letters to complete my first standard Deck, I'm very excited.

I could pay with packets of lost thunder. I also have a Rayquaza Ex and Mega of XY.

My nick is Brewder, and I appreciate your help.

XxAshCoxX

Hi everyone, I'm coming to ask for your help. I'm missing these letters to complete my first standard Deck, I'm very excited.

I could pay with packets of lost thunder. I also have a Rayquaza Ex and Mega of XY.

I can trade you everything except for the Cynthia. I'll send you a request. (Keep in mind, I'm unexpectedly muted on the game currently so any negotiation I'd have to do here).

Chasista

2x Brooklet Hill - 2x Choice Band - 3x Cynthia - 2x Guzma - 3x Rare Candy - 1x Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

I would say around 2 to 3 LOT packs. Probably in public you can do it too.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this