Sign in to follow this  
J-Master1011

Looking For Gem Promo Gastly

J-Master1011

Hi.

So currently I'm looking for the gem promo Gastly (xy132) card, and would really appreciate it if anybody who would like to negotiate a price either here or in-game (send me a friend request) responded.  I know it's currently worth around 100 Lost Thunder packs, and I am willing to pay that price with some other gem promos and some packs too (and maybe various other cards).  I know this is considered possibly the hardest non-fossil set gem card to find, so I don't expect anybody to really respond.

Thanks for reading anyway.

micromaster

I paid 100 Lost Thunder + 92 Guardians Rising to get mine, I think the actual price should be around 150 Lost Thunder in my opinion

KyhnTR

Wow i didnt know that.. i have 1 card but it's untradeable.

RobRatt

Wow i didnt know that.. i have 1 card but it's untradeable.

This Promo was in the game's Shop a couple different times.  And yes, if you used Tokens to purchase, it would be a trade-locked copy (not tradable).  They aren't any rarer than many other promos bought from the Shop (especially the trade-locked kind).  It took Gem purchases (from Canada, now a defunct system) to own tradable copies though.  Maybe the tradable ones are harder to find because the "resellers" didn't stock up on such a cheesy promo?  This same Gastly attack is also released in two regular sets.

The real-world blister pack didn't come with a code card.  That's why TPCi made it available for a time in the game.

Edited by RobRatt

Sign in to follow this