Sign in to follow this  
CartmanBrah007

2 Basic Ho-Oh GX in Versus challenge rewards

CartmanBrah007

I just won Ho-Oh GX by collecting 210 points. And i see another same card Ho-Oh GX, on 690. Why are you giving same locked GX pokemon, does not make any sense.

• Downvote 5

ShannonBK

Knowing something about deckbuilding would help you in this matter. You need four of any important card to make a deck reliable. You can barely do nothing with one of each card. Why complain about free stuff? They could give nothing. It's two less you need for a full play set.

• Upvote 7

CartmanBrah007

Why complain about free stuff? They could give nothing. It's two less you need for a full play set.

With your logic, every game should be praised...No one is complaining about 'free stuff'. 

You need four of any important card to make a deck reliable.

Yeah right...and you get 2 same GX instead of 4. Does your hypothesis about reliable deck still work ?

• Downvote 6

Liforiche

Moi le truc c'est que mon jeux JCC Pokemon Online bug j'arrive pas a l'ouvrir !!

SuperStone

I will point out that 2 Ho-oh is the most common number found in fire decks...

• Upvote 1

Sakura150612
Posted (edited)

I just won Ho-Oh GX by collecting 210 points. And i see another same card Ho-Oh GX, on 690. Why are you giving same locked GX pokemon, does not make any sense.

Refer to this:

Knowing something about deckbuilding would help you in this matter. You need four of any important card to make a deck reliable. You can barely do nothing with one of each card. Why complain about free stuff? They could give nothing. It's two less you need for a full play set.

With your logic, every game should be praised...No one is complaining about 'free stuff'. 

Yeah right...and you get 2 same GX instead of 4. Does your hypothesis about reliable deck still work ?

For one, like SuperStone said, most decks that use this card only use 2 copies. For another, if you wanted to play more copies of the card the game is already giving you the first 2 for free, making it easier and faster to complete the playset.

Honestly, why do people complain about free things so much? And don't deny it, because it's clearly what you're doing.

Edited by Sakura150612
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

SandaledOtter

You always want more than one.

They aren't building your deck, just giving free stuff.

The rewards, in this new structure, are always 2 of the same regular art rare pokemon (GX, EX, whatever) and then a full art supporter at 2000 points.

If I get both Ho-Oh this month, I'll have 4 of it, and... it won't be enough.

Why?

Because there are 4 art variants of Ho-Oh GX, and with these 2 cards added to my collection I'll never be able to have fewer than 5 with a complete collection. I already have this RA variant and an RR, both tradable. I will still need the Promo and FA cards, but these two are tradelocked. I can at least trade away the one RA and a pack or two for one of the others though.

In any case, these days I tend not to play enough to get to the second one anyway.

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

BK, SS, 0612, and Otter said everything i wanted to say on this topic! ^_____^ (Much LOVE my peoples) :D

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this