Jigglypuffan

[GENERAL] Other - Issues after recent maintenance

Jigglypuffan

i try to load trade and a lot of time when i press to load more trade.. its stop completelly to load new trade..

also i heard a lot of person saying , the game never start at the start of a versus game..

honestly the new maintenance really disgrade the game.

• Upvote 1

GR0
Posted (edited)

I always had that trade problem, while annoying you can load all trades by holding the mouse clicked on the bar and keep moving your mouse up and down

Edited by GR0

Jammer87
Posted (edited)

I know what the maintenance that came before the recent mess of bugs is about:

Adding the holiday prizes to a select few members that answered the questions correctly before the 31st of last month...

Winter Event '18

^ Apparently, the game didn't like these things: trade-locked Dragon Majesty packs, which is not sold in the in-game store, prizes added that are not earned ingame, among other causes that threw the game off...

^ So, it went berserk... :(

Edited by Jammer87

XK920XK

I know what the maintenance that came before the recent mess of bugs is about:

Adding the holiday prizes to a select few members that answered the questions correctly before the 31st of last month...

Winter Event '18

^ Apparently, the game didn't like these things: trade-locked Dragon Majesty packs, which is not sold in the in-game store, prizes added that are not earned ingame, among other causes that threw the game off...

^ So, it went berserk... :(

Thats not true, they gave out shining legends in the past. Shining legends isnt sold in the ingame shop or given as prizes either.

Jammer87
Posted (edited)

Thats not true, they gave out shining legends in the past. Shining legends isnt sold in the ingame shop or given as prizes either.

Please give me proof of them giving trade-locked Shining Legends. If it's proven as true that they gave out shining legends packs trade-locked for players doing something outside game bounds, and the game was unaffected by bugs afterward, maybe they botched it this time around while giving out trade-locked Dragon's Majesty packs in a similar fashion, and this update designed to distribute them bugged the game as a result...

Edited by Jammer87

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

Actually, that free contest ended at midnight on December 31st.  They didn't send any of the Prizes (DRM packs) until yesterday afternoon on January 1st.  It's highly unlikely that "the type" of pack has any bearing on what's happening with the servers.

The first major malfunction happened late on December 31st, when the contest was still going.  Events (tournaments) went completely offline, with a button that said "visit the forums."  A couple hours later, a popup appeared, saying that the game would be offline for maintenance in 10 minutes, then 5.  Tournaments were fixed shortly after that.

Servers started behaving erratically early yesterday (Jan 1st).

Still those contest prizes had not been sent out.

What's happening has to do with the servers at AWS (Amazon Web Services), and not some booster pack giveaway.  It appears that the USA servers (and other places) are working correctly, and when you play others from there, everything works normally.  Other locations seem to be stalling.  It's been a problem with both the VS Ladder and Events, but only when you play certain people.

**  Fingers crossed for a quick fix.

Edited by RobRatt

Jigglypuffan

What's happening has to do with the servers at AWS (Amazon Web Services), and not some booster pack giveaway.  It appears that the USA servers (and other places) are working correctly, and when you play others from there, everything works normally.  Other locations seem to be stalling.  It's been a problem with both the VS Ladder and Events, but only when you play certain people.

**  Fingers crossed for a quick fix.

But i am talking with other person.. About trade stop loading.. And before the maintenance , its was pretty much never happen to me.. now its keep stalling and the game do nothing.. I am in a server with other people , and a lot of person noticed it..

I really hope it will get fixed.

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

But i am talking with other person.. About trade stop loading.. And before the maintenance , its was pretty much never happen to me.. now its keep stalling and the game do nothing.. I am in a server with other people , and a lot of person noticed it..

I really hope it will get fixed.

@Staff, I also notice what Jigglypuffan is talking about.

We've all been aware of the games in VS Ladder and Events glitching out.  Some opponent's just never appear when loading, and then the game says, "server error, your win streak is unaffected."

But this (below) is also happening:

When you search in Public Offers, the trade database just quits loading.  The "Refresh" button is grayed out, and there's no way to get it to finish, short of clicking another button and then back to Public Offers.

NOTE:  This stalling doesn't occur every time, but often enough that it's noticeable.  When testing, it mostly happens when you're searching for a specific card.

Games are sporadic.  Public Offers is patchy.  ...Someone needs more coffee. ;)

Edited by RobRatt

Lobsternuts

@Staff, I also notice what Jigglypuffan is talking about.

We've all been aware of the games in VS Ladder and Events glitching out.  Some opponent's just never appear when loading, and then the game says, "server error, your win streak is unaffected."

But this (below) is also happening:

When you search in Public Offers, the trade database just quits loading.  The "Refresh" button is grayed out, and there's no way to get it to finish, short of clicking another button and then back to Public Offers.

NOTE:  This stalling doesn't occur every time, but often enough that it's noticeable.  When testing, it mostly happens when you're searching for a specific card.

Games are sporadic.  Public Offers is patchy.  ...Someone needs more coffee. ;)

I just wanted to add that all of this has been happening to me too, very annoying because you cant even concede, you are just stuck there for like 3 minutes & then dont even get any coins for the wait! :mellow:

ligmaiscoming

So I was fighting against Otis and then the game just crashed, I raged so hard but atleast it save my progress. Please fix about this

Matthewcgreen

After new update I cant do anything on my account. All the cards and items my kids have gotten over the past few years is gone. The game says I need to update to do anything but I cant sign in to my account. It tells me I need a new account to upgrade. Where has all the stuff gone. I've spent a lot of money on cards and my kids limed using the online format to play.