##Trainer Cards - 16

* 4 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
* 4 Ether PLS 121
* 4 Muscle Band XY 121
* 4 Repeat Ball PRC 136

##Energy - 42

* 42 Water Energy Energy 3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

• Downvote 1

RobRatt

Hmm.  It is interesting.  What do you call it?

"Oops.  My other Keldeo is prized.  So when they one-shot my only one, it's an auto-loss."

You might want to rethink that name.

BowserLuigi

I'm... just gonna tell you why this deck is really, really bad (I think I'm gonna start calling this 'archetype', which has existed for years, Mindless Energy Noob Trap)

1. Takes 3 turns to charge up (you can't rely on 4 Ethers)

2. Can't OHKO most EXes and GXes without lots of energy

3. Keldeo EXes are too fragile. Against viable (let alone competitive) decks, there is a high chance that your Keldeo will die before it even gets a chance to attack.

4. With only 2 Keldeos, you mulligan way too much, giving your opponent A LOT of extra cards to utterly steamroll through you.

5. You often hear total newbies whining that EX/GX are OP and take no skill and guess what....this deck, which can ACTUALLY beat the worst decks commonly wielded by newbies, really requires ABSOLUTELY no skill. Just attach energy and attack. It's as brainless as that. It's even worse than the theme decks of old.

6. Guzzlord GX with a gazillion dark energies is better than this and even that suck...A LOT.

Sakura150612
Posted (edited)

This deck is a meme, right? It has to be. This looks like it would lose 99% of its games. Attaching energies 1 by 1 is too slow for this meta. Without energy acceleration, it takes this deck 3 full turns to attack once for 110 damage, when most decks can do that much or more on the first turn with single energy attachment (or if it takes more than 1 energy, they usually have stuff like Dark and Aqua Patches as well as Max Elixirs). I guess the Ethers you're taking will almost never miss, but the chance that you even find them with zero draw power is almost null.

That's not to mention it takes a single KO for you to lose. The chances that the 2nd Keldeo-EX is either prized or somewhere in your deck (which you can't search for since you have zero searching cards, other than repeat ball, and zero draw power) is really high.

Also, I got Greninja'd again today xddd

EDIT: And double Greninja'd at that.

Edited by Sakura150612

Felidae_

You misspelled garbage.

Chasista

Maybe you can deck out opponent if they take the probable around 45 mulligan before starting the game.

OK, being serious, take a look to Ultra ball, Dive ball, a couple more Keldeo EX, Blastoise deluge, Archie's Ace in the hole, Aqua patch, Battle compressor...

• Upvote 2

Absolem1001

Luminous barrier.

RestlessThought

Try Massive Eruption Typhlosion from Break Through or the new Team Up Gyarados instead! Or at least the old Swampert-EX :P Or the Rayquaza-EX from Dragons Exalted (although yes it works better with Eels or Emboar etc), it can play like Guzzlord-GX. Or put those Ethers to use in Legacy with Heatmor from Plasma Storm!

I think you'll have slightly better luck with them in this style of deck.

Sign in to follow this