ShadowKiin1207

[GENERAL] Login - How to change screen name?

ShadowKiin1207
Posted (edited)

Can I get someone to change my screen name for my tcg account? I need to take a certain part of it out. I really want to take out the 2001 in my name. Can my new name be Shadow1207 please?

Edited by cross12072001

RobRatt
Posted (edited)

You'll want to go to:

https://support.pokemon.com/

This can also be found by clicking Customer Service at the bottom on any page.

Sign in (upper right).  Click Trainer Club / Account.  And then Contact Us on that page.

From personal experience, helping a family member, they will only change Usernames for two reasons.  First, if it discloses any personal info.  That's a no-brainer, and they're very helpful to change those.  The second reason usually has something to do with words or acronyms that are not "family friendly."

Good luck.  DO contact them.

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 1

Chasista

You must send a ticket to support asking for.

In addition, they don't change it easily, it needs to be for a heavy reason. Mainly related with being your real name, city or data about you that could not be good to share around.

If 2001 is your born year maybe you can allege that, not wanting people to know your (full) birth date.

Notice that if they accede you will be able to change only once, in whole life.

https://support.pokemon.com

or click the signature of any Mod.

• Upvote 3

SandaledOtter
Posted (edited)

You'll want to go to:

The second reason usually has something to do with words or acronyms that are not "family friendly."

Good luck.  DO contact them.

Maybe I should use this to "help" one of my opponents today, who had the name jonhy$#!+post (with letters in there, not symbols).

EDIT: Actually, I'm surprised that wasn't censored.

Edited by SandaledOtter

Mod_RedDragon

Maybe I should use this to "help" one of my opponents today, who had the name [screen name removed] (with letters in there, not symbols).

EDIT: Actually, I'm surprised that wasn't censored.

Thanks for bringing this to our intention! I have forwarded this information so we can have someone look into this.  :cool: