Leafeon5525

[General] Installation - Issues by Starting/Deinstalling

Leafeon5525

Hello!

I`m Having Issues by Starting Pokemon Trading Card Game Online on my Laptop. It says that i cant access The Webadress USER_PROFILE or something. I already tried to Deinstall it but its the same Issue. So cuz im Playing on german that is what i Translated it to ( Access to the network address Property.USER_PROFILE was not possible. ) so i could`nt run the Launcher or else the Installer. so if some of the Devs or someone who is actually knowing how to "Beat" That please Answer. cuz i was getting about 150 Packs and i could add them to my acc but when i cant access the acc its Trash so please help me. :( Another Problem. My Mother said she tried to make it run normal yesterday and put it in the Trashbin (on the Desktop) then she deleted it and i dont know if that is like an Problem or something? So after i did what Elderberry Said, there was snother Issue. ( This action is only valid for products currently installed) so thats not working i think.

Edited by Leafeon5525

Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer Leafeon5525,

I am sorry that you are facing a 'USER_PROFILE error' while starting or uninstalling the game. Have you attempted the suggested fix located here: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/43694-pc-propertyuser-profile-not-found-error/

If not, I would suggest giving that a try and seeing if that resolves the issue.

I hope that helps, but if not, please do update this thread to let me know.

DarkZeal

This problem have 3+ years historu. And the development can ot solve this in Installer.

Today to think they are have a mind and siolve this issue, and after download installer - i see this old ERRORn again USER_PROFILE.

Mod_Lyam

Hi DarkZeal,

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link [to the support portal] in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!