Littledarkfury

[CARD] Acerola (Burning Shadows 112) - Acerola is bugged

Littledarkfury

When i used acerola on my gyarados GX it still showed damage counters were on it even after i played it back down a turn later, thankfully when i played my gyarados gx back down it was attacked and would have been knocked out with the damage not leaving gyarados after acerola and it showed the knockout animation but did not get knocked out and the damage went back to normal after. 

Edited by Littledarkfury

Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer Littledarkfury,

Thank you for your player report, it has been submitted to the proper channels for review.

DaBadBoss

I’ve noticed this bug as well but also with AZ. (I ran a split of AZ and Acerola so I had the option to AZ support Pokémon). Might just be a bug with cards that return Pokémon to hand. Haven’t noticed anything similar with SSU or SSU Cyclone but it’s also worth noting that this glitch occurs on any Pokémon gx, ex, basic, or evolved.

nana000

Just chiming in as thi happened to me today with Yveltal which had been poisoned. The damage counters were removed, however th arrow saying this Pokemon receives more damage from being poisoned. I did not play it as active again so not use if the poisoned status would cause damage.

Felidae_

Just chiming in as thi happened to me today with Yveltal which had been poisoned. The damage counters were removed, however th arrow saying this Pokemon receives more damage from being poisoned. I did not play it as active again so not use if the poisoned status would cause damage.

This message would usually appear if Virbank Citygym or Serviper is in play and has nothing to do with the above mentioned visual bug :).

nana000

I should have first said that I used Acerola, and seviper was not in play. I took screenshots, if needed.

This message would usually appear if Virbank Citygym or Serviper is in play and has nothing to do with the above mentioned visual bug :).

Felidae_

Just to avoid any confusion:

You said you played Acerola on a poisoned Pokemon and when you benched it again there was a downwards arrow, indicating it takes more damage from being poisoned?

Maybe you phrased it wrong, but the downwards arrow will always appear if the likes of Virbank or Serviper are in play (anything that increases the damage of the poison status). The poison status itself has another wording, I'm not sure if you confuse the two right now.

Unfortunately you can't post screenshots here, but if you feel that you encountered a bug you can send the screenshot to the support team :).

nana000

I just double checked my screenshots and the only cards in play on his end was Shuckle gx and Groyvle. Stadium Lysandre Labs...

Just to avoid any confusion:

You said you played Acerola on a poisoned Pokemon and when you benched it again there was a downwards arrow, indicating it takes more damage from being poisoned?

Maybe you phrased it wrong, but the downwards arrow will always appear if the likes of Virbank or Serviper are in play (anything that increases the damage of the poison status). The poison status itself has another wording, I'm not sure if you confuse the two right now.

Unfortunately you can't post screenshots here, but if you feel that you encountered a bug you can send the screenshot to the support team :).