Sign in to follow this  
Felidae_

LF 4x Recycle (done) +1 Energy Reset

Felidae_

Hey there, I'm looking for 4 Recycle from BW - Emerging Powers and 1 Energy Reset from XY - Fates Collide

I'd prefer to trade non-GUR boosters (i.e. BW, NXD, DEX, PF, PS, NV, DRX, or the S&M era packs), but I can do GUR as well.

Honestly I don't know what they are worth, but I expect o find a fair offer here :).

Edited by Felidae_

SuperStone

I presume you're looking for standard art?  They're probably among the rarest uncommons in each of their sets, but given those sets, I still doubt they total near a pack.  I can trade a reset for any random BW-era card I don't have.

Edited by SuperStone

Felidae_

Thanks for your help. I didn't have much of your want list for trade, so I hope you are fine with the cards I sent you :).

SuperStone

Thanks for your help. I didn't have much of your want list for trade, so I hope you are fine with the cards I sent you :).

Aaaah sorry I'm out of town now, for about five more days. :(  If you still don't have a reset by the time I'm back, I'll gladly accept your trade, but hopefully you won't have to wait for me.

RobRatt

I've tagged these two cards For Trade, if you want to send me an offer (for whatever you feel is fair).  I'm not looking for anything except Gem Promos.  Of course, if you have 3 or 4, I'll take 'em.  Otherwise, just offer what they're worth to you.  They're extras.

Edited by RobRatt

Chasista

I have some Recycle too. FR sent.

• Upvote 1

Felidae_

Thanks for your help guys :). I got the Recycle by now, only looking for the Energy Reset.

Chasista

I have a couple Energy reset. Tagged for trade.

I would change each for any of Trick shovel, Net ball, Rescue scarf, Counter gain, First ticket, Spell tag, Beast ball, Beast ring, Lost blender, Field blower, Lost remover, FF Belt, Choice band or a Team plasma item/stadium/supporter. Up to you if you have any of these cards.

• Upvote 1

Felidae_

I sent you a trade for a couple of those cards (do not dare to remove any of them). Thanks for your help :).

Chasista

Uh, ok. It was a bit much. 1 for 1 was enough. Anyway I accepted because I know what happens, I counter, you see it the day after tomorrow, you counter again, I see it the day after, and the trade last for a week. It happened to me before! And you "needed" the card, so it's done.

Glad to help, don't hesitate to ask for more if needing anything.

• Upvote 1

DaBadBoss

If you’re still in need of energy reset, send me a friend request and I can give you one

SuperStone
Posted (edited)

If you’re still in need of energy reset, send me a friend request and I can give you one

Certainly sounds like it from Chasista. ;)

Edited by SuperStone

Sign in to follow this