Sign in to follow this  
GR0

LF Claw Barrage, offering anything I have (full 100)

GR0

EDIT: Finally, someone accepted my public trade and I got Claw Barrage, so I don't need this trade anymore (nor can I afford another one XD). I now have all available Theme Decks :D

Edited by GR0

XK920XK

good luck with this one, the only person ive seen actually willing to trade one away wants a vivid victini set, everyone else i know that has one is a collector and i highly doubt they will ever part ways with their only copy.

GR0

If I had it, I'd gladly trade a Vivid Victini set, but unfortunately I have to do with what I have, so I can only hope someone's willing to.

In case it matters to traders: I'm not merely looking for the deck for my collection. I'm looking for the deck to actually use it in duels. It won't be collecting virtual dust. I'm emptying my account out for it, so of course I'll actually use it.

Edited by GR0

GR0
Posted (edited)

Still looking for Claw Barrage, but I'm going to try Public Trade again which means the cards are now trade-locked temporarily, so to any possible trader: let me know here first (or of course, check the trade in Public)

Edited by GR0

Sign in to follow this