Ferligatr prime? Hmmmmm..?? i dont know wat cards should I use wth it in ma deck

neoblaze

I thought of using ferligatr pr with jelicent and samurat ability and it was kinda awesome, but still wasnt GREAT cause it had so many flaws.

can some1 tell me wats the best cards that work wth ferligator?? plz

Like said before, Samu and Toise work really well with Gatr, Samu cause it's a tank and deals insane damage, and Toise cause it's a deadly sniper, and I really like my Samugatr+Feratoise deck.

While many people recommend things like Gyarados, Golduck, Beartic, and all kinds of other stuff, the only other water card I'd go with would be Vanilluxe (I have tried Gyarados, Golduck, and Wailord, btw). Really easy to set up and get into play and it requires very little commitment unlike Beartic and Gyarados, so it's great if you are having trouble getting Fera in play.

I think you aren't recognising the problem here. Gatr is very powerful, especially with Mantine HGSS to get your Water Poke'mon and a mixture of Cheren and Prof Juniper to draw cards. what you really need is a way to counteract both the high energy costs and the Lightning Weakness of the Blastoise and Samurott. Kingdra Prime works well as a cheaper attacker for when you are short on energy to Rain Dance and works well to boost Blastoise's sniping power but what you really need is Kyurem. With Galciate to add damage to both Gatr's attack and Blatoise's snipe and a large body that isn't Lightning weak, Kyurem makes a great opening Poke'mon. also, with 3 or 4 of each Mantine and Kyurem you will have as many as 8 starter Poke'mon in your deck, giving you good odds of the flying start the Rain Dance decks need to beat out the other major archetypes around. Hope this helps!

Archived