the deck I have built

Hampsterboy

ok guys i have this deck at home i want to know if it would win online here if it was able to be up loaded (to admin: is it possible to load a deck outside of the tcgo online it with out a code? e.g. my deck that was built in real life not online)

in my deck is

x2 reshiram

x2 zekrom

x10 fire energy

x8 electric energy

x2 grass energy

x2 emboar

x2 pignite

x3 tepig

x1 zebrastrika

x2 blitzel

x1 galvantula

x2 joltik

x3 potion

x1 pokedex

x2 pokemon communicator

x3 professor juniper cards

x3 cheren cards

x3 bianca cards

x4 simisear

x4 pansear

First, the only way to build your deck online is to redeem booster codes, and then trade stuff in order to get the cards you want. Second, your question about "would it win online" is pretty vague. Pretty much any deck can win some games (and lose some games). But this deck is far from being competitive. It can probably beat the basic decks just because of the dragons, but it can't really hang with the more competitive decks in play.

Also, you need to be specific about which cards you are using, especially for Emboar (ability or non-ability). You didn't ask for a critique, but I'll give you one. First, why is there grass energy? (Is that just because you ran out of energy cards at home?) Second, you should reduce the number of energy cards in favor of fisherman or energy retrieval so that you can just reuse them. Third, having 2-1 lines for Zebstrika and Galvantula makes it hard to find evolutions. Better to just have a thicker line of one of those.

This deck is fairly solid, because you've packed plenty of power in. Try using Pokemon Collector, to find Basic Pokemon, like Reshiram and Zekrom.

Archived