People common are you that desperate?

Hampsterboy

I've been scanning the public trading post with my advanced dell xps mk3 laptop and look what i found that some one submitted alot of offers! is this nessecary? are people that desparate? or is it a glitch?

i am unable to show a screen shot of this but if i can get my pc to submit it I'll show you what i mean!

if you look on the public post sombody submitted loads of offers for the same thing

i cannot unfortunatly show you a screen shot due to my browser settings

I've been scanning the public trading post with my advanced dell xps mk3 laptop and look what i found that some one submitted alot of offers! is this nessecary? are people that desparate? or is it a glitch?

i am unable to show a screen shot of this but if i can get my pc to submit it I'll show you what i mean!

Is it hurting you? They do this for what they want or need to make a deck.

It hurt if it pushes my offers off the first page.

So yes people should focus and not spam the public trade.

Then make a topic in the suggestion forums, the trading forums are for trading.

Well, it depends on how many. But from the sound of it, you indeed really mean too many.

However, a flaw in the trading system can force one to put up multiple trades to get everyone to see: Say you want a non-ability Emboar. If you group cards together, you only ask for one of those versions (the non-foil one). But if you want everyone with a non-ability Emboar to see your trade, you must put up a trade for each and every version of it (there are 3 versions, right? In that case, you must put up 3 trades). Which is why I often put up multiple trades (but I don't put up more than necessary, of course). It's even worse when you're requesting 2 Emboar at the same time for instance (not feeling like doing the math... if I'm correct, that means 6 trades? NOT 9, mind you, as the order doesn't matter (whether you ask for 1 and 2, or for 2 and 1. You ask for the same)).

Archived