MyNameIsMike37

Rescue Stretcher freezes when trying to put Pokemon back into deck

MyNameIsMike37

Maybe it's just me but for the second time now I've been in a match when I would use Rescue Stretcher to send 3 Pokemon back into my deck only to have the game freeze until my turn was timed out. The card would be enlarged at the bottom right corner of the screen as if it went through but the discard wouldn't come up and I couldn't do anything. After the turn ended, 3 random Pokemon would be sent back into my deck and Rescue Stretcher would be discarded as normal.

The game itself isn't frozen because the chat still works and the other player can respond (as far as the chat allows at least) but I'm stuck.

I haven't seen it happening to other players (that is to say I haven't gone against anyone where their turn timed out and then the Rescue Stretcher effect went through) and it doesn't seem to happen if I want to put a Pokemon back into my hand so I'm not sure.

UPDATE:

I just happened with Pal Pad as well. It might be something on my end but the issue seems to involve anything going from discard to deck, likely only when the player has a choice to make with it.

Edited by MyNameIsMike37
  • Upvote 1

XK920XK

ive used rescue stretcher without any issues today.

id suggest uninstalling and reinstalling.

Mod_Alder

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear you may have found a bug. Since this bug seems to be somewhat persistent the next time it happens could you please take a screen shot of the behavior and a game log, then send it to our CS team. Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

wuandesdione

just happened the same to me and even with energy retrieval in the same game, it wasn't the first time and I tink about open a post, but it was already been opened  :D , I suppose it is a problem with discard pile interaction, had a similar problem (any time i played) with energy recycle system, after make the choice the game freeze for a short time then let me conclude the action without countdown

• Upvote 1

shanboo123

This "Rescue Stretcher" freeze bug happened to me as well. It actually has happened to me at least 10 times throughout the past six months. It happens on and off. When I uninstall and install the game again, it seemed to go away. But then once in a while it showed up again. 

Support team: I know that you require a log + screenshot; I will try getting it the next time. But surely there are ways for you to just check the code behind perhaps? Thanks.