Online Trading Platform

Baelnor

G'day All,

Just wondering if anyone else is having troubles with the filters here? Basically, I want to be able to see the following:

<ol>

[*]All cards that people want to trade that are from my binder of "wants"

[*]All trades in which I actually have the cards to make them happen.

</ol>

Doesn't sound that hard does it? But all that seems to happen when I engage the filters is that I get multiple versions of the same offers (on public of course).

Anyone else have this problem?

Hello!

The first filter that you mentioned has not been implemented, not to mention the fact that currently binders are experiencing a "leaking" issue where they do not maintain players' trade selections for very long. That feature could be pretty useful though once binders are fixed, so I've taken note of it!

The trade menu defaults to showing you what trades you can fulfill, but if you're trying to use the filters on the side for specific trades, these are not functioning 100% as of yet :S they're on our list of fixes amongst many other things. Bear with us as we try to bring everyone the best TCG Online experience possible!

Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

G'day Snow,

Thanks for the quick response. Can I suggest something else as well? Automatically resolve any trades whereby they are a perfect match. I cant imagine many of these would actually occur, but it would be a good way to clear out the trades/offers of the "caterpie for caterpie" etc.

Also it would make it more convenient to trade instead of searching through the entire list.

Archived