GrewupGeek

Happy Holidays 2018

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with the holiday season in full bloom now, I thought I'd wish you all a Happy Holidays for 2018.

And also, out of curiosity, this is up to you if you want to share, but what would you like to have for the holidays?  Something old, something new, something you would like to see come to fruition?

For me, something old would be able to collect some cards that came out for Gen I and II, including promo cards like the Mewtwo card that came out for the first movie.  Something new, well, I haven't been keeping up as much as I used.  And the one thing I would like to see happen is maybe a Pokemon game for the older generations.  I know the franchise is for children, mostly, but would be nice to see something for the older generation as well.  Nothing that well cross any lines mind you.

XK920XK

id like a dozen krispy creme donuts

Mod_RedDragon

Hey everyone, with the holiday season in full bloom now, I thought I'd wish you all a Happy Holidays for 2018.

And also, out of curiosity, this is up to you if you want to share, but what would you like to have for the holidays?  Something old, something new, something you would like to see come to fruition?

For me, something old would be able to collect some cards that came out for Gen I and II, including promo cards like the Mewtwo card that came out for the first movie.  Something new, well, I haven't been keeping up as much as I used.  And the one thing I would like to see happen is maybe a Pokemon game for the older generations.  I know the franchise is for children, mostly, but would be nice to see something for the older generation as well.  Nothing that well cross any lines mind you.

Happy Holidays!

Mod_Gunning

I would like to have numerous things that do not worth being mentioned as I will not get them! Hope everyone has friends and family with them these days as this is the most important thing you can get!

Mod_Diamond

Happy Holidays to everyone.  I hope everyone gets all the things they hope and wish for and that you have plenty of family and friends to celebrate it with!.