Full art Fliptini for 20 NV packs or 22 mix pack (at least 10 NV)...

Sp00kyB00ts

hawkeye, he is using T and T prices

EDIT: I have to tell u this, Real life prices do NOT equal TCGO Prices, on here FA Vicitin goes for 3 packs MAX

same with ur other thread, i dont think neone is going to accept that

Wow, so that's really embarassing... I asked someone on a different forum what to ask for on here, and they told me Troll and Toad prices, which is CLEARLY incorrect...

Well, I feel like an idiot, and I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time... obviously disregard this absurd offer and thanks for the heads up, Touko...

For the most part, Troll and Toad are accurate when comparing prices. The Full Art Victini with Victory Star price for a physical card on Troll and Toad is $16.99, which is about 4 booster packs. A virtual Full Art Victini with Victory Star could possibly fetch a few virtual boosters on a trade, so using Troll and Toad prices would be fair if you were kept it in proportion. Something like that... :)

Hey no worries Spooky! I know if you want a rough estimate on card prices check out Gotaway's thread. Not everyone will pay that much, but it's a good start for a guide!

Yeah Gota's thread is fairly accurate, and what metagross said is mostly true but doesnt apply to everything tho cause like u said earlier Coba=7 which would be 1.75~ish packs, most Cobas gor for like 2~2.5 and FAs3~3.5. Also i didnt mean to sound rude in my earlier post up there. Anyway most everything here has a value that changes with supply and demand and is sold for slightly varying prices depending oh who has it, etc. etc.

Well, thanks for making me feel less stupid, guys haha...

If either of you want that Fliptini and a foil promo (the box one) Reshiram for 5 packs (one cheaper than Gotaway's), let me know?

I have 2 of the foil promo Zekroms and an ability Gothitelle if those sound interesting, also

Thanks again for the help

Archived