I want Hydreigon and Zweilous.I have some card

minichoue

Hi I want to make a dragon deck, I am looking for Deino(2),Zweilous(2+),Hydreigon (1+),basic Dark Energy(6+),Pawniard(1) and Bisharp(1+) dark, Pawniard(1) and Bisharp(1+) metal

I have these:

Emboar (Promo BW21)

Palkia(19/95 COL)

Gothitelle(48/98 EPO)

Exeggcutor (18/123 HS)

Pikachu (115/114 BW secret Card)

I have some other card ,but its my first trading post

2 Mime.JR (48/95 COL)

Krookodile (62/98 EPO)

Snorlax (33/95 COL)

N (92/102 NV)

Max Potion (94/98 EPO)

Also if any of you could help me with my trade,each time I put thing in my binder ,they reset when I relog.And I wanna know how I put booster pack in trade?I mean does the game make it automatically if I (find out where to) put it on my "to trade" list?

Note if you want a specific pokemon and have some of which I want,tell me I MIGHT have it,I have opened many EPO and BW Booster,I dont have NV card outside the 2 deck (Fast Daze and Furious Knights)

Deino(2),Zweilous(2+),Hydreigon (1+),Pawniard(1) and Bisharp(1+) dark, Pawniard(1) and Bisharp(1+) metal

I'll trade you all these for:

Emboar (Promo BW21)

Palkia(19/95 COL)

Gothitelle(48/98 EPO)

Snorlax (33/95 COL)

let me know

Deino(2),Zweilous(2+),Hydreigon (1+),Pawniard(1) and Bisharp(1+) dark, Pawniard(1) and Bisharp(1+) metal

I'll trade you all these for:

Emboar (Promo BW21)

Palkia(19/95 COL)

Gothitelle(48/98 EPO)

Snorlax (33/95 COL)

let me know

Ok then how am I suppose to procced ,I make an offer direclty to you in the list?

and also the + mean more than so, like 2 Hydreigon, 3 Zweilous,2 Deino, and rest 1 of each is ok.(I want to have good odd of picking up Hydreigon) but rest assured we can deal it, and if you have any dark energy card to trade for something that I didnt name just ask away

I can trade you 2 Deino (1 is a holo), 3 Zweilous, 2 Pawniard (1 Metal 1 Dark), Up to 4 Dark Bisharp(2 of which are Holos) and a BLW dark energy.

I would like to receive packs for these. Would 5 packs sound good to you? And if they could be 3 HGSS and 2 UL that'd be great. Lemme know what you think

I can trade you 2 Deino (1 is a holo), 3 Zweilous, 2 Pawniard (1 Metal 1 Dark), Up to 4 Dark Bisharp(2 of which are Holos) and a BLW dark energy.

I would like to receive packs for these. Would 5 packs sound good to you? And if they could be 3 HGSS and 2 UL that'd be great. Lemme know what you think

Well I dunno how to work it out with pack yet can you explain, I mean I have to buy a pack ,not open it and search for it in my stuff and put it in trade? if that so I dont have any pack right now, I have card to trade though, I have 2 Zekrom, 1 reshiram, and some N, and the card named in my first post above.I can add other card and some holo too :) I just want those card >< But I NEED to have Hydreigon along, not having him would completely ruin the thing and not be worth it

Well I dunno how to work it out with pack yet can you explain, I mean I have to buy a pack ,not open it and search for it in my stuff and put it in trade? if that so I dont have any pack right now, I have card to trade though, I have 2 Zekrom, 1 reshiram, and some N, and the card named in my first post above.I can add other card and some holo too :) I just want those card >< But I NEED to have Hydreigon along, not having him would completely ruin the thing and not be worth it

Well what you have to do for packs is redeem the booster credit and go to the online shop and purchase the packs there. Then you go into your binders and at the top next to the Cards tab there should be a Packs tab. Then you just drag the packs you want to trade down below into your binder and then I can make the trade to you then.

Thanks to Hawkeye I have the card I wanted(and a few extra!)

The trade was :

MY

Emboar (Promo BW21)

Gothitelle(48/98 EPO)

Reshiram Promo

Zekrom regular

FOR :

2 Hydreigon (1 is holo)

4 Zweilous

4 Deino

2(or 3?) Pawniard (dark)

3 Bisharp (dark)

2(or 3?) Pawniard (metal)

3 Bisharp (Metal)

I still have on Zekrom left so its ok,I just hope to get a reshiram again one day.Im not collecting as of now

is only for gaming purpose,but I didnt quite use those 2, I have my Tri-Ion deck strong enough.But now I have my *online* dragon deck.

Archived