Set Rotation Concerns & The Online TCG

Ivory69

Hello.

My last thread wasn't replied to a few months back. I hope I actually get an answer from someone in the chain of command this time round.

I am aware that everysoofthen entire set blocks are taken out of rotation and a new set is made legal, making the other set banned in competive play. The answers to these questions will shape how deeply I involve myself and possible spending.

1. Will their be a section on site where we can use cards that are not legal to use on one another?

2.When new set blocks come in, will this mean that older packs/decks will be removed from the in game store?

Greetings!

I don't have an answer for you yet about this, but this is a pretty hot topic. I can assure you that you personal collection of cards will remain in tact and you won't lose any data. I'll make an effort to try and relay this information back to you guys as soon as it's available. In the event that this doesn't have a definitive answer yet, then it'll be announced as soon as it's available in our news and updates. Thanks for your patience!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Greetings!

I don't have an answer for you yet about this, but this is a pretty hot topic. I can assure you that you personal collection of cards will remain in tact and you won't lose any data. I'll make an effort to try and relay this information back to you guys as soon as it's available. In the event that this doesn't have a definitive answer yet, then it'll be announced as soon as it's available in our news and updates. Thanks for your patience!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Thanks for the reply. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open.

Archived