• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popandbop

• Apollo77

• Quilavaflare

• SpiralBreeze

popandbop

Hey, I'm in the Wi-fi Room with your Remoraid. Trade your Munna over for the Remoraid, when I'm done I'll trade Munna back for a Junk Pokemon.

popandbop

Hey, I'm in the Wi-fi Room with your Remoraid. Trade your Munna over for the Remoraid, when I'm done I'll trade Munna back for Shellos.

Give me a sec and I'll be in.

SpiralBreeze

Hey Poke, yes I'd like your Emboar, also did you catch Landorus yet? I need to trade with someone so I can catch him. I'm playing Black, so I have Tornadus. They can breed right? I mean they're all male... so oh man I feel so bad for my Ditto.

SpiralBreeze

See, I thought they could cause they're male, all the other legendaries are genderless. Yeah see that's the problem more people are playing Black than White.

PokemonEliteFour

Sorry Pop, but I need to do a trade on this thread with Spiral, instead of wasting space and making a new thread for it. I'll trade you Emboar Spiral, but I can't trade you Landorus. Landorus is one of my six party pokemon on my White game and I have to keep it, sorry....but I will trade you the Emboar. Just give me a junky pokemon for it.

I do have a Black AND white though.

SpiralBreeze

Oh, I meant Thundorus, so I could catch Landorus, I would trade Thundorus back to you after I catch Landorus.

PokemonEliteFour

Sorry Pop, but I need to do a trade on this thread with Spiral, instead of wasting space and making a new thread for it. I'll trade you Emboar Spiral, but I can't trade you Landorus. Landorus is one of my six party pokemon on my White game and I have to keep it, sorry....but I will trade you the Emboar. Just give me a junky pokemon for it.

Oh, well, I know this is Ironic, but I traded Thundurus to Fred for the Victini in a different thread that is going to replace the Emboar in my Black game party.

PokemonEliteFour

Oh, well, I know this is Ironic, but I traded Thundurus to Fred for the Victini in a different thread that is going to replace the Emboar in my Black game party.

Coming!

He hasn't registered me yet, I don't see him....

SpiralBreeze

Day's character is jumping up and down. I only have you Day, and Lit, but I've never met with Lit.

PokemonEliteFour

It says [Your character] has failed to respond. They seem to be busy.

EDIT: Don't trade me Tornadus too, you need it!

Ok, no problem. I traded you level 72 Emboar for level 6 Lillipup and level 73 Victini will replace Emboar's spot in my party.

popandbop

No triple posting please!

And please make your own thread before I report anyone who posts on here as a chat/trading thread for themselves. I've said this many times before and I'm tired of it.