B&W Trading, EV Training and more!

SpiralBreeze

Yeah I'm gonna look on Amazon now, they probably have a bundle left over, thats how I got the Black Bundle on sale.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popandbop

• Apollo77

• Quilavaflare

• SpiralBreeze

SpiralBreeze

Yeah see, I don't think I wanna play Sinnoh... I mean HGSS has the Poké Walker, and that's just great.

Quilavaflare

Maybe, but only one type of pokemon ever appears for me on each route. And its always something nobody wants...

SpiralBreeze

Nah, I mean cute in general. I have my favorite Pokémon, but in general they're all cute... in their own way.

Really? I've gotten some nice Pokemon from the poke walker, like a horsea with dragon scale attached. I find it helpful. Btw, anyone have any good strategies for the hgss game corner? I'm pretty good at it, but it's still annoying.

NintenDuck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_Dsr2eyMkzqM82jVUF54qjcxgVuLEeBK-ku1dPyZwsGyh_S1GEA

Umm... sure?

EDIT: @Apollo77: Never flip panels with fives. Those are bad. You can look up more help yourself, it's all pretty tricky to find out, but once you do, it's a breeze.

A few things I've noticed:

1. If the number if coins+voltorbs=5, don't pick any, they're all voltorbs or 1s.

2.Whenever a panel is revealed that makes #of remaining coins+ voltorbs= # of remaining panels, they're also voltorbs or 1s.

Thats about the only things I've proven true..

SpiralBreeze

Why are Dratini so easily available in Black? I found this out yesterday and I was like WHAT? Dratini was a complete female dog to catch back in red!

Quilava, I play game corner for tms mostly, I would've just caught a dratini by now if thats what I wanted...

Quilavaflare

I guess I wouldn't know about black and white...

yes, dratini was pretty much only available in the coin slots. But, in the coins slot game I cheated! Instead of gambling coins, I just bought all of the ones I needed!

Cheats!

TMs are so overrated...

SpiralBreeze

Oh that's what I did! Has anyone's red or blue died yet? The batteries are only supposed to last 15 years. Time is ticking, and I have 2 Mews on there!

SpiralBreeze

Yeah, that's why the top is so big, it's a big watch battery that saves the data. If it dies, then your save file is gone forever.

Stupid censor, covering the counterpart to gold and silver... Got a giant 972 coins from lvl 6, then failed lvl 7...