Basic Deck Trading?

flutflutflyer

Okay, so, this is a very foolish question, but the trading system refuses to allow me to trade the "free" cards from the Trainer Challenge. Is this purposeful, or is it glitching?

Thanks!

-Silver

Okay, so, this is a very foolish question, but the trading system refuses to allow me to trade the "free" cards from the Trainer Challenge. Is this purposeful, or is it glitching?

Thanks!

-Silver

That's completely intentional. It stops people from making 4 accounts and then trading all the cards to themselves.

That's completely intentional. It stops people from making 4 accounts and then trading all the cards to themselves.

Monkeyfeathers. Thanks for the response; I understand why they would do that. =] So I can't trade my useless Magmortar for, say, an Arcanine? As in, one cannot trade the free cards at all?

Monkeyfeathers. Thanks for the response; I understand why they would do that. =] So I can't trade my useless Magmortar for, say, an Arcanine? As in, one cannot trade the free cards at all?

That is correct.

Archived