The Trade Thread of Destiny...

Ninja_kirby

Alright, well I am a little new to the TCG Online stuff, but I would say I am a decent player at best when it comes down to the "actual" TCG. Well, because States are right around the corner, I decided I would go ahead and try out this website just to test out a few things. I was in the Beta for it, so I got quite a few cards, but nothing that I really needed. I have SO MANY codes, but before I put those in, I really just want to get some trading done first.

Now, my first deck I wan't to be capable to test is Zekrom. It got a major boost with the new set, and after todays cities, I am starting to believe it is a very good deck. Possibly BDIF. Well, because I am a hipster, I don't just want to run Zekrom. I wan't to run something like it. Maybe Raichu. Raichu just seems fun in General. A few years back I tried to build Raichu and failed miserably because there was no real way to get energy onto the Raichu.

So heres what I am asking for. If you need anything, feel free to ask if I have it I probably don't though...

x4 Raichu Prime

x4 Zekrom (Any one...)

x4 Collector

x3 PONT

x3 Juniper

x3 Dual Ball

x2 Shaymin Skye

x3 Plus Power

x2 Rocky Helmet

And as of right now, that is all I can think of. It would be great if you could help me out a bit. I will robably put those codes in in the future. At the moment, I am a little lazy though xD...

Which Raichu's are you looking for?

You can use the codes to get the packs that some of these cards come in like...

Pokemon Collector : HeartGold & SoulSilver 97/116 Uncommon

I'll check to see if I have any spare Tynamo, as I'd be happy with just giving them to you seeing as how they're commons.

About your deck though, keep in mind that Elektrik's ability clearly states that you can only attach an Electric energy to a benched Pokemon, which could hurt your consistency.

EDIT: I have two Tynamos (Tynamoes?) but they're different versions, meaning only one of them will have free retreat. I'm still fine with just giving both to you, but I just thought I'd let you know.

2 Junipers for either:

a) 2 EP packs

B) 2-2 Ferrothorn (with 60 attack, ferroseed with metal and colorless for 20 damage)

c) 1 Gothitelle Ability

Archived