Evolved battle codes?

AzuraSky

Just wanted someone to confirm what you actually get from the code are? I know you get the promo of the box you got but what i want to know is do you get 5 booster credits or 5 boosters packs that have been pre determined once you enter the code?

You get 5 tokens from entering 5 codes.

Take them to the shop and you get to decide on which 5 boosters you would like.

Boosters open up randomly.

So with the evolved battle tin codes you get a promo and 5 booster credits? or a promo with 5 pre determinded packs sent to your account?

I don't know about the promo. You will get 5 booster credits by entering 5 different codes present in each pack. Using the credits you can buy ANY pack you want, online.

I can clear things up here as I've bought one of them.

What you get is one promo, 5 packs (Call of Legends x1, Triumphant x1, Black and White x1, Emerging Powers x2), a figure, and a code which unlocks the promo card and 2 or 3 packs. The reason for this is because the TR and CoL boosters won't contain codes since they were made before the TCGO started. You will, however, find codes in the EP packs, possibly the B/W one, which is why I'm not 100% sure whether you will get 2 or 3 packs from the code that comes with the tin. However, in the end you'll have enough to redeem 5 packs and the promo card. The packs are not pre-redeemed, so you can choose whatever you want. The promo should appear in your inventory as soon as you redeem the code that came with the tin.

Hope this helps.

Archived