No access to deck builder

JayKam

I have access to TCGO but not the deck builder... also when i go into TCGO the "Collection" and "Deck Builder" buttons are un-clickable...

any info on this, anyone else having the same problem?

lol i think you have about 10 of the programers following just you :P

maybe it will be my turn next! still dont have access to Closed beta or deck building :(

Me as well cant do nothing

i have only entered one code (got it off of ebay)

ive got a family so i cant go out a get bunches and bunches

i hope one is enough to do something

Me as well cant do nothing

i have only entered one code (got it off of ebay)

ive got a family so i cant go out a get bunches and bunches

i hope one is enough to do something

Yeah, one is more than enough. They give you enough cards to start with to build an electric deck, and then they give you your booster, and then 20 more boosters on top of that to play with for now, so you should be just fine; at least until they wipe the accounts, then they might give you less boosters to use.

If you click that link and you have redeemed a code, it should take you to a lobby, where you can make a deck, then use it in battles.

You would go <a target="_blank" href="http://www.pokemontcg.com/support">here[/url] and submit a support ticket, <strike>but first, just go </strike><a target="_blank" href="http://www.pokemontcg.com/shop"><strike>here</strike>[/url]<strike>, and try to redeem your code again, just to make sure that you can't redeem it again. If you can't, then go ahead and go submit a support ticket</strike>. Scratch that, it seems you can't redeem booster codes right now, so I guess you might as well go submit a support ticket then, or wait.

Archived