Trading not possible

rainbowgym

Just tried to set up a trade and I cannot add cards (and yes I marked them as being tradable).

Also the chat is terribly slow.

i did it twice and it worked.

but who knows.

some people managed to play vs each other, and I wasn't able to (1009 mostly).

sometimes I have trouble opening the screen with the cards (offer).

Chat is really bad. You have to post it 3x sometimes in order to make it.

I have a question - is making offers only possible when both are online? (it is for me)

Also, adding stuff to your have\want is really painful if there's lots of stuff. (click on card -> click on trade -> enter the number)

And a suggestion - it would be great if I could just click something like "find my wants", and I would get a list of people having something from my want list. That would make things much easier.

somebody send me an offer and I couldn't accept.

I kept on hitting the accept button but nothing happened.

We really appreciate your patience during this exciting time! As the game is in Beta, we are hard at work addressing these gameplay issues! Please be assured that your insight is invaluable to our game developers, so please keep updating the forum with any issues you may be experiencing!

Thanks for playing Pokemon!

Instead of only being able to select an individual, and look through each persons cards individually. It would be nice if once you select the card you are looking for, you're offered a list of players who have that card for trade.

Also I found it a little confusing when being offered a trade, which cards I'm getting and which cards I'd be trading (almost made a trade I would have completely regreted) It could use some clearer wording.

Finally, I would really like it if there was a quick way to put your entire collection up for trade. It took me nearly an hour to put each of my cards individually on the trade list.

Thanks!

Mike

Another suggestion I just thought of;

I would love to see a counter-off option availible when some one offers you a trade (rather then just accepting or denying the offer) this would save alot of unnessisary hassle on boths parties when negotiating a large trade.

• 9 months later...

Archived