The (UN)official "What's been changed" thread.

tolken

#1 Red avatars are now fixable by re-creating.

#2 Tokens appear to be working correctly. These are infact the exact same tokens as earned on pokemon.com for flash games (Any you earned there should now be stacked and added together with those you earn here). The counter takes 1 page refresh or page movement to update the count in the upper right hand.

#3 (Most) Achievements are working in a much more timely manor. Additionally you are immediately notified if / when you earn one. (*Perfectionist still looks to be broken, if I manage to earn it later I'll post how)

-------------------------------

**Things still broken**

#1 AI still can't add and will over use "Plus Power" cards (*Ex: using 2 when only 0-1 are needed to finish off a pokemon)

#2 UI still tattles early on burn knockouts (IE enemy has burn status and 50hp. You do a 30hp attack and it immediately tells you you knocked it out before the burn roll is shown to do the extra 20dmg to finish it off)

#3 AI still uses the Corsola pokemon ability "Recover" even when it has 0 damage counters thereby discarding energy down the drain for no reason additionally causing this pokemon to never use the second ability UNLESS it happened to put a non-water energy card down first.

Issues I've noticed since the update:

• The AI sometimes plays Copycat when you have 0 cards in hand.'
  • When the AI is drawing cards and will have to mulligan, the cards are drawn face-up.
  • The tutorials do not grant tokens.

1. Well it seems like the max tokens you can get up to is 82.

2. Some of the achievements aren't working properly e.g. Perfectionist and the win 12 games with the deck ones

3. The Black/White stater decks have been added but they've been locked

I was just wondering, how many times will our avatars be removed? I want to win every single battle with every single deck, but I don't want to worry about the next day my avatar to be removed. By the way, will we be able to use Tokens on this site, or only on the normal Pokemon site? Plus, if we buy a real-life deck and enter the code, our avatars get deleted, will we be able to use that code again?

I was just wondering, how many times will our avatars be removed? I want to win every single battle with every single deck, but I don't want to worry about the next day my avatar to be removed. By the way, will we be able to use Tokens on this site, or only on the normal Pokemon site? Plus, if we buy a real-life deck and enter the code, our avatars get deleted, will we be able to use that code again?

First off, This is only speculation

My educated guess would be avatars were wiped to try to force fix the red background problem and the accounts were wiped to reset some of the achievement problems.

As far as tokens, I'm betting that tokens will be usable here exactly like they are usable on pokemon.com via unlocking avatar styles / clothing. I seriously doubt they will let us unlock decks with tokens >_<

Archived