Opponent still has a turn during my turn

GrewupGeek

GrewupGeek

Hey, I'm not sure how to describe this, but during one of my duels, something really weird, and scary happened.  It was after my opponent ended his turn, that when my turn started, my opponent was still going up, like his turn never ended.  I see energy cards keep getting added to my opponent's pokemon, cards being drawn from the deck, basically like he got possess or something.  And for some reason, all I can do is click a card, which was an energy, and for some reason, I can't place on my destined card.  Unless the game was hacked, it seemed like the game took over on my opponent's side, and I'm not sure if he noticed it himself.  It's like I got cut off almost completely from the duel, not sure if it would have let me save the log to report it with.  Although I'm not sure if the log would have been safe enough for my computer.  So right now, I'm wondering, has this ever happened to anybody else?  What happened, was it a bug, virus, glitch, what?  Because I'm afraid of what might happen when an encore happens.

GrewupGeek

No, that gives you an extra turn, but only one, and the game would only mention it being my turn right after the spare turn.  My opponent was using an electric theme deck in the legacy section, but for some reason, when that little sign that says my turn pops up, he was still going at it, while I can barely do anything.  And right now, I'm wondering if my opponent got hijacked, or something else.