Problems

tulav

Closed Beta Online - human vs human still doesn't work.

I get "server restricted" or something, and then "ArgumentError: Error #1063" and a blue screen.

Also, I can't open a thread on this forum in a subforum with 0 other threads. There's a button missing. Or am I missing it?

also, tried to play against the computer.

it works this time, but the screen after I'm done is messed up. Stuff covering other stuff.

But it still works pretty fine.

Closed Beta Online - human vs human still doesn't work.

I get "server restricted" or something, and then "ArgumentError: Error #1063" and a blue screen.

Also, I can't open a thread on this forum in a subforum with 0 other threads. There's a button missing. Or am I missing it?

Also had the server restricted" and then "ArgumentError: Error #1063" and a blue screen. But deck builder went off without a hitch although i dont like my 2 new booster all stage 1 and 2 but no basics to go with them. LOL

Thank you for bringing up this issue. In the future, please do so through the http://support.pokemon.com/ page. The support team is investigating these issues right now.

Lorello

"Mein hut es hat drei Ecken.."

Perhaps you are not aware that reporting that way takes so much time it's frustrating to do it.

Thank you for bringing up this issue. In the future, please do so through the http://support.pokemon.com/ page. The support team is investigating these issues right now.

Lorello

"Mein hut es hat drei Ecken.."

Perhaps you are not aware that reporting that way takes so much time it's frustrating to do it.

Pbbbt. I have fun doing it. I like that my report that Seviper doesn't evolve from Tangela is still a work in progress. All they have to do is presumably do a text edit. <_<;

Archived