A somewhat serious question

Milkshakes

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum to post this, but I want to know what's with all the Latin whenever there's an image preview and an image hasn't been selected yet. I also want to know what the Latin paragraphs* translate to.

I know it's Latin because of al the -ems, -iums, and -uses. :B

I have an undying curiousity about the strangest things, so I hope you folks can answer my question.

Thank you all so very much <3

*Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur mole

stie. Duis velit augue, condimentum at, ultrices a, luctus ut, orci. Donec pellentesque egestas eros. Integer cursus, augue in cursus faucibus, eros pede bibendum sem, in tempus tellus justo quis ligula. Etiam eget tortor. Vestibulum rutrum, est ut placerat elementum, lectus nisl aliquam velit, tempor aliquam eros nunc nonummy metus. In eros metus, gravida a, gravida sed, lobortis id, turpis. Ut ultrices, ipsum at venenatis fringilla, sem nulla lacinia tellus, eget aliquet turpis mauris non enim. Nam turpis. Suspendisse lacinia. Curabitur ac tortor ut ipsum egestas elementum. Nunc imperdiet gravida mauris

I can only speak from my experience. I design websites a profession. When making a mock up site for a client I use cookie cutter latin text (same text over and over) . Why? Because it is easy on the eyes your eyes like to see patterns, and its quick. I can see the devs doing the same thing (sort of) in beta, using it as a filler. Reason I say they are using it as a filler is because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

And here is the translation:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, LLC. Joomla e-diam. Browse Who's Online. Developed pure, a, please but not all pages of life, no. We said more. Hello, you do not any more are marked more need any help, but your mass of more Friends. Price and the laughter of my no. Read my foot, and the time, the iPod's standard nor, for. But more. Our bulk

stie. We will: * Password: at, a, of mourning that are marked. We want you here. Read the page in the course of their throats, the more your foot, writer, just more time on his lips. Even our offices. This helps us, is that your element can develop it any more he will, at some moments that your fear. In fear, from Also, check out, at you here, acting no more land, for it is not your Title needs. For more. Read more. We want as the very element of required information where indicated. Product Financial Crisis

thank you <33333

-reads-

i'm guessing you got on google translate for some parts? i swear none of that makes any sense whatsoever. :B

btw , "mole

stie" is one word but i had to put an enter cuz of the silly billy filter D:

edit: -rereads your post- oooh, i get it now. it's not supposed to make sense. :3 thank you so much sir <3

I'm in Latin lll Class, and I could probably translate this, but you gotta get into it, or else you will never finish it.

It would take a week at max to translate it, of course with the help of my Latin Teacher.

Hello Trainers!

Lorem Impsum is generally used by designers as a place holder to display different visual elements as mentioned above. In addition it is not supposed to mean anything and generally is altered so it doesn't make any sense. I hope this answers your serious question :) Let's get back to Pokémon, shall we?

Prof. Capybara

Vespa Woman

"Never knows best..."

Archived