I've got the new Coin Flip VIctini

Drakon747

I need bulk Steel/Dark types, and possibly some decent normal pokemon.

Post with offer, I guess? This is my first trade on here...

Specifically the BIG dark types I'm after are: Umbreon(Pretty much any), Houndoom(And Houndour), Tyranitar(And Larvitar, Pupitar), Liepard(And purrloin), Also really want the Hydreigon evolutionary line ;)

Steel types I am interested in specifically are: Aggron(Lairon, aron), Klinklang(Klink, Klang as well), Bisharp(Pawniard),

Normal Types: Stoutland(Herdier and lilipup), Haxorus(Fraxure and Axew too)

If you have plenty of spare Steel and Dark pokemon, please post with an offer :) This is a cool little Legend, I wouldn't part with it generally but my collection on here is pretty lacking... SO for the greater good I'm willing ot part with him!

It shoudl be noted that WHILE i want those Pokemon more, a trade with enough decent dark and steel pokemon will probably take the trade :) Just saying! :D

I have:

1 Houndour

1 Tyranitar (not Prime)

1 Stoutland

2 Herdier

3 Lilipup

1 Kilnk

1 Aron

Is that enough for Filptini?

I don't think so... I don't know if thats the Stoutland I want... ANd the Tyranitaur is useless to me without being able to evolve him... sorry. ANd the basics are also useless unless I can get evolutions for them.

Very tempting! But i would like Something a little more playable then durants... (Plus I have two, one foiled, which is also up for trade if your interested :) )

Haxorus is pretty good, and versatile, but i need some stuff to bulk out my Dark/Steel deck a little as well :)

Umm, i think so? :P

DO i have to do anything after I place the cards in my binder? Or do i just have to move tehm there? :| Kinda new to trading on here...

Archived