how to save new deck in deck builder?

heracross77

I can't see a way to save a new deck in the deck builder. Whenever I go to save the current deck, it gives me the list of decks I already have, then the buttons say Save to Computer, Delete, OK, and Cancel. I can only overwrite the decks I have or save decks to my computer, but I would really rather save them to a new deck in TCGO instead of saving to my computer then loading each time I want to play a new deck. Is there a button I'm missing, or is there a limit to how many new decks I can save?

If you want to save to a new deck, there should be a box titled "New Deck Box" in a Poke Ball pattern. Click that, and there should be an "OK" button that will let you save the deck.

If you want to save over an existing deck, you go to the save button, which looks like a disk, and choose your existing deck. Click "OK" and you should be able to name it and finish.

Greetings!

There is a 5 deck limit on how many you can save online, but there is sometimes an error that occurs rarely that prevents players from creating less than that. If this is something you're experiencing you will need to create a ticket at support.pokemon.com so our support team can further investigate this issue. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Archived