Update on the Maintenance please

tim2012

Could a mod update on how the Maintenance is going please and roughly how long we should expect it to stay down for. Any info to update us will be really helpful thank you.

Hi everyone! We will be lifting the maintenance window to allow the Closed Beta to reopen sometime this evening. Code redemptions are going to be allowed to happen, despite the messaging on the shop window that says otherwise. Hope this clears things up a little bit!

Lorello

"Mein hut es hat drei Ecken.."

mods dont really know this information, but whenever the tech staff working on the maintenance has info(such as eta's) they pass it on to the mods and they let the ppl knowas soon as they can, the mods arnt hiding info they just dont have it.

Hi everyone! We will be lifting the maintenance window to allow the Closed Beta to reopen sometime this evening. Code redemptions are going to be allowed to happen, despite the messaging on the shop window that says otherwise. Hope this clears things up a little bit!

Lorello

"Mein hut es hat drei Ecken.."

wooo thats the news i love to see.

do they know what was causing so many problems on the closed beta yet?

I hope something gets done soon, I've been looking forward to playing for a few days now, and every time I attempt to enter the beta, there's more maintainence.

I entered a code earlier (like 8 hours ago-ish?) and it gave me the option to pick which booster I wanted, but I do not have access to the Online or Deck Building sections yet. Is this normal at this point or am I going to have to contact support to get my code reinstated?

I tried entering the code again just in case and it says it is not valid.

Archived