YAY! Red avatar's can be fixed now!

tolken

(IT) will be fixed now when you are done! ^_^

Dear admins, the censor mod for the forums sucks.

2-letter Words that start with "I" and end with "F" "S" or "T" like to get censored easily. When proceded by words like you or will.

Typing out the word 2 + letter did it as well >_< took me nearly 12 minutes to edit this to make the mod happy.

Hello Trainer!

We try to keep our forums clean from any unnecessary and offensive language as we interact with Pokemon trainers of all ages. We want for all of our players to enjoy the website as we work together in an awesome and friendly virtual space. Thank you for your feedback! Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! ^_^

Yes I agree with Tolken the censoring issue should be adjusted a bit.

I used 'w h a t' a previous post and it got censored lol

Hello Trainer!

We try to keep our forums clean from any unnecessary and offensive language as we interact with Pokemon trainers of all ages. We want for all of our players to enjoy the website as we work together in an awesome and friendly virtual space. Thank you for your feedback! Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! ^_^

I understand the need to censor offensive language. Really I do, this is a site you are likely going to be marketing to all age brackets...including under 13 and want their parents comfortable here. However at times things get censored for no logical reason.

Example time! Why on earth would any censor mod need to censor when a second sentence on a line starts with "it".

It is a very common word.**** just got censored.

It's not the proceding word doing it. Using only it in 2 sentences triggers it.

It.****.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you guys are... knowing the truth. There's a big bug especiallly with the "Perfectionist" ahievement. And my data got restarted. I don't care, I wasn't finished with the Platinum League anyway.

Archived