The best time to redeem my codes

timkkhung

HI!

I just purchased a boosterbox of the new black and white with the codes in them. I saw there are afew threads about something wrong about the codes and unsheduled maintenence. I am just wondering if i input the codes during this week, and when close beta comes out in a few week, is it possible for the server to 'lose' my codes? I hope you know what i mean. Or should i just wait until close beta to redeem the codes?

Not sure when exactly should i input the codes to be safe.

thanks!:)

from what I read a day or so ago, if they wipe again you'll still get boosters for what you entered just different cards.

from what I read a day or so ago, if they wipe again you'll still get boosters for what you entered just different cards.

thanks for the reply! so i should just go ahead and input all 36 codes i have into the system and im safe right? even if they wipe out my card database and launch the whole game again, i will still receive 36 booster packs? :)

the system is abit 'wobbly' and im just uncertain if i should put the codes in

thanks for the reply! so i should just go ahead and input all 36 codes i have into the system and im safe right? even if they wipe out my card database and launch the whole game again, i will still receive 36 booster packs? :)

to be on the safe side i would wait till they come off maintinence just to be safe.

yes too many bugs, just wait till maintance is over, else you run a risk of losing your codes, which many are having a problem with

CANT THEY HURRY UP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? HOW MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CANT THEY HURRY UP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? HOW MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

chill , its beta, this is how its always gunna be untill they finish they game 100%, your just gunna have to get used to lots of downtime.

What would you like to see a game thats half done with loads of bugs and that hardly works or a fulley working game with verry little bugs at all if u chosen the 2nd 1 then u will have to allow them time to sort everything out. I know you may be excited to play it but it will be so much more fun to play it smoothly than to play it and get interupted by bugs in the system all the time.

no doubt that there is a lot of people working their buts off for our enjoyment.

Here is a posting from- question about codes? thread

Hey everyone!

No matter how many wipes or maintenances occur, you should always have the same amount of boosters credited to your account as the codes you redeemed. If you find that you are missing any, try your redemption code again or contact our good friend the Support Portal and submit a ticket.

Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

Here is a posting from- question about codes? thread

Hey everyone!

No matter how many wipes or maintenances occur, you should always have the same amount of boosters credited to your account as the codes you redeemed. If you find that you are missing any, try your redemption code again or contact our good friend the Support Portal and submit a ticket.

Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

that was really reassuring! thanks prof. snow! :D

• 2 weeks later...

1 WHAT?! You can do that? 2 maintance is still going on? 3 I'm great at the DS games anyways. 4You must be pretty good at this. 5 you must have bark and bite.6 we'll see who is the victory ok? :)

HI!

I just purchased a boosterbox of the new black and white with the codes in them. I saw there are afew threads about something wrong about the codes and unsheduled maintenence. I am just wondering if i input the codes during this week, and when close beta comes out in a few week, is it possible for the server to 'lose' my codes? I hope you know what i mean. Or should i just wait until close beta to redeem the codes?

Not sure when exactly should i input the codes to be safe.

thanks!:)

its ok just wait unitl its up again.

to be on the safe side i would wait till they come off maintinence just to be safe.

Yep same here;)

Archived