questions about codes

Dusty-Storm

Hi!

Yes! you should absolutely be able to play the beta as long as you have redeemed the codes ^_^ if you have any issues with the beta (besides our current unscheduled maintenance of course), please submit a ticket in the support portal: support.pokemon.com

Have fun!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

I already redeemed all my booster pack codes I had on me before the unscheduled maintenance came up. But since then I been unable to access the system, it keeps saying it under Maintenance and come back soon.

Would I still be able to access my boosters when this maintenance finishes or what reason why I can't access the Closed Beta or beta?

So is that a yes to my boosters I still can open when this maintenace is over? that good ^^ I am happy that I still kept them. Just hope the maintence ends soon so I can try this deck builder and such out ^_^

thats not 100% there are many bugs and many ppl no being able to get the booster codes they already input.

just hope they fix all the bugs and nag customer support

then I hope I still kept the boosters I redeemed before this maintence... cause I had over 30 codes that I inputted before this maintence suddenly came up

Bad thing for me that it came up just as I was about to start playing it, right at that moment the maintence came up so I think my booster codes went through without a problem. just unlucky on getting in on the Closed Beta lol

Hey everyone!

No matter how many wipes or maintenances occur, you should always have the same amount of boosters credited to your account as the codes you redeemed. If you find that you are missing any, try your redemption code again or contact our good friend the Support Portal and submit a ticket.

Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

<p style="text-align: left; ">Hello all!

Just a small clarification -

The Theme Deck codes (Red Frenzy, Blue Assault, Green Tornado) will unlock their respective decks.

The specially marked B&W Booster Pack contain a code that will grant access to the closed beta.

Archived