Birthday money and first deck ever

My birthday was this past monday and I got some money. I'm thinking of getting one of the new B&W themed decks but this is my first time buying a deck and I don't know which to get.

My birthday was this past monday and I got some money. I'm thinking of getting one of the new B&W themed decks but this is my first time buying a deck and I don't know which to get.

Well I think that the Fire one is more offensively base.

The grass leans towards defense.

While the water one is somewhere in between.

Thats how they usually handle it, but honestly pick a deck that you like and looks cool to you!

------------------------------------------------------

Water Type Gym leader at http://unofficialpokemonleague.webs.com/

Pokemon White Friend Code: David 0690 4554 0126

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: David 4727 0806 7262

Pokemon Gold Friend Code: David 0646 8433 6247

green tornado, you said you like grass types and this is as good as they've been in many gens. examples: serperior: 130 HP two cololess for 40 damage (don't ever use) two grass for 60 damage and 20 heal for every grass type. sawsbuck just punishes for many energy (did 80 damage for two energy on him) and horn leech is more costly and not as effective version of leaf storm.

Well I've played with all three and they are pretty similiar in strength. I would say pick the one that was your favorite starter.

I dislike Emboar a lot. =p

Yeah I think I'll get my slither on and get the Green Tornado deck. And it's creepy how you remember what I said on a different thread. whatchutalkingabout_smile.pngStalker!

Yeah I think I'll get my slither on and get the Green Tornado deck. And it's creepy how you remember what I said on a different thread. whatchutalkingabout_smile.pngStalker!

Am I? *disapears into the shadows* but no, I am not a stalker like joe (he has an obsession with nintenduck) ask arune if proof is needed.

Am I? *disapears into the shadows* but no, I am not a stalker like joe (he has an obsession with nintenduck) ask arune if proof is needed.

fine I'll trust you this time. but I believe in my quote "Guilty until prove Innocent".

I plead not guilty! the jury is kitcat, stormbringerGT, aruneproject, nintenduck, etc. XD

...He's not guilty.

I am.

I plead not guilty! the jury is kitcat, stormbringerGT, aruneproject, nintenduck, etc. XD

Yeah and I'm the Judge. How does the Jury find the defendant? is he guilty or innocent?

...He's not guilty.

I am.

You always make me feel like an idiot *hugs plush pooh bear* stop! whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

...He's not guilty.

I am.

You always make me feel like an idiot *hugs plush pooh bear* stop! whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

...I don't see how that was a jab to your intelligence. <.<;

It was more like me admitting I'm a creepy stalker and am probably trying to hit on Saephyre for some reason.

...He's not guilty.

I am.

It was more like me admitting I'm a creepy stalker and am probably trying to hit on Saephyre for some reason.

he admits it. Guards take the guilty party into custody. You are under arrest for creeping me the **** out.

...He's not guilty.

I am.

he admits it. Guards take the guilty party into custody. You are under arrest for creeping me the **** out.

...HEY I'm not the one on trial here. <_<;

Although I'd love to be in your custody...

...Eh wot the heck has gotten into me. x-x

Edit:

thanks ludwig. (this'll sound like a stalker on ludwig, pay back) hey look! it's prof fennel!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D FENNEL! <3333

...He's not guilty.

I am.

that was a rare moment of ludwig having a small burst of logic

...He's not guilty.

I am.

Edit:

thanks ludwig. (this'll sound like a stalker on ludwig, pay back) hey look! it's prof fennel!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D FENNEL! <3333

*twitches* wow look at Fennel run!

...He's not guilty.

I am.

that was a rare moment of ludwig having a small burst of logic

I have the feeling that this sort of unhealthy obsession thing happen often around you two.

Archived