Anyone?

Serperior1116

Ideas for new pokemon games?

• Bring back mystery dungeon
  • Link unova to another region, or better yet, to all of them
  • Make a game where you are a wild pokemon, fight in real time (like rumble or call of duty), be able to ride on other pokemon (some of your allies), use all generations, and make 5-7 different storylines you can play, all linking together in a final story unlocked after all the other stories are completed. But, knowing most video game companies, they would probably mess this up.

Anyone else have any ideas?

A MMORG where each trainer starts in a random region... and choose from any of the starters. or u can choose to be a co-ordinator or researcher etc... trainers try to beat the champions or become gym leaders themselves, co-ordinators develop their pokemons skills and use them in contests n games, n researches complete missions based on the pokemon they find.

These ideas sound great,Serperior1116.

As for me, I think some of these ideas could work:

• Re-make more games from the past like they did with HeartGold and SoulSilver
  • Run around as the Trainer in a first-person Pokemon game
  • Have to serve under the command of a battle-hungry Trainer as a Pokemon of some sort,fighting hard battles and meeting many other Pokemon and Trainers along the way,complete with bad and good endings!

Hey good ideas :) I like your third idea the best, about being a wild pokemon, I suppose they sorta do that in mystery dungeon, but I guess you're not really a wild pokemon though, I think ur third idea would make an awesome game, while I was reading your post, I was actually imagining playing the game in my mind, it seemed like it would be heaps and heaps of fun :)

xxJanexx

Archived