Sign in to follow this  
OrigBitmancer

Raichu - Circle circuit attack - 8 benched pokemon

OrigBitmancer

When I tried to do a Circle Circuit attack using Raichu with a DCE attached, it worked fine for 4 or 5 benched Pokemon. When I expanded the bench to 8 via Stadium, and populated it, it would only let me retreat not attack.

Client = latest iOS, iPad Air2

Trainer Challenge

graywh

What Trainer did you play against?  One of them has a Whiscash with the Amnesia attack.

• Upvote 1

OrigBitmancer

I do not think it was that one. I do not remember any more. It was in the Gold sequence.

Can you add a feature to Trainer Challenge to remind Players that the Amnesia is working?

I should have written it down. I am about to open my third League in 20 years, so making notes is a habit I should begin!

OrigBitmancer

Let us mark this “no longer relevant “ because I have now completed the Trainer Challenge.

SandaledOtter

I do not think it was that one. I do not remember any more. It was in the Gold sequence.

Can you add a feature to Trainer Challenge to remind Players that the Amnesia is working?

I should have written it down. I am about to open my third League in 20 years, so making notes is a habit I should begin!

I wish the green and red up/down arrows were more specific, with images of the card that caused the effect.

Sign in to follow this