Trading possible

tulav

Is trading even possible ATM?

I made an offer (following all the instructions), and it didn't get displayed in "View offers made" menu.

Also, I'm unable to play against other ppl. We tried several times.

Yo!

Yes we've noticed there are some issues going on with the online features and we have several teams working hard to resolve them as soon as possible. >.< Sorry! Stay tuned for updates in the announcements and known issues forums.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

I also tried to trade for an hour but it takes minutes to perform even 1 action.

Created a deck, trying to play but the deck seems to be gone.

I woud like to know if you can only create a deck with cards you "own"? Not clear to me.

Hello!

The game is still undergoing maintenance. It may be appear to just be super slow or not load certain features; that is due to the maintenance.

Thanks for being patient! We can't wait until it's open again as well!

- Prof_Leaf

______________________________________________________________________________________

"The fall of a leaf is a whisper to the living."

• 3 months later...

What does it mean, when trading, that your offer was 'preempted'? Trying to trade away a yanmega for ninetales and the offer closed saying preempted. This happened twice with the same card. Is this also maintenance or simply a strange card? Something else?

What does it mean, when trading, that your offer was 'preempted'? Trying to trade away a yanmega for ninetales and the offer closed saying preempted. This happened twice with the same card. Is this also maintenance or simply a strange card? Something else?

I believe "preempted" trade closures occur when you no longer possess the card you wished to trade i.e. you traded it away. If you are having the problem but still own the card is is likely a glitch and it would be best to take screenshots and report the problem through the Support system

Archived