New Card Sets Release Date Question

infinity_master

Hi!

I just have a question regarding the release date of the following Card Sets that already have been released in Japan:

1. Hail Blizzard Card Set.

2. Psycho Drive Card Set.

3. Reshiram EX & Zekrom EX Theme Decks.

Also, here are the URL addresses for these sets:

1. http://www.serebii.net/card/hailblizzard/

2. http://www.serebii.net/card/psychodrive/

3. http://www.serebii.net/card/battleenhanceddeckreshiramex/

4. http://www.serebii.net/card/battleenhanceddeckzekromex/

So, if any of you have any information about the official U.S release date for these card sets, please don't hesitate to post your information right here in this thread.

P.S: I posted the URL addresses because it is really difficult posting pictures around here (I know that you have to have the picture already posted online for it to be posted here), so as a suggestion, please make posting pictures easier for us (download them directly from our P.C would be really appreciated). Thanks!

I still dont like the new EX cards. If all of the new EX cards are basics then Im waisting money and should show people my Aggron ex from ex crystal gaurdians that can easily beat them. (Too bad I cant use my Aggron in a tornament)

I still dont like the new EX cards. If all of the new EX cards are basics then Im waisting money and should show people my Aggron ex from ex ******* gaurdians that can easily beat them. (Too bad I cant use my Aggron in a tornament)

Although I have no expertise with old EX cards, but I have checked your Aggron EX (through Serebii.net) and it seems that you had to evolve your basic Aron to Lairon first before you can play it. The new EX cards are BASIC Pokemons straight and they are massively powerful. However, I don't think that they are overpowered since you receive 2 Prize Cards when you knockout one of them. Still though those who do not have strong enough decks are surely going to be crushed with those EX Cards!!! O_O'

I still dont like the new EX cards. If all of the new EX cards are basics then Im waisting money and should show people my Aggron ex from ex ******* gaurdians that can easily beat them. (Too bad I cant use my Aggron in a tornament)

Although I have no expertise with old EX cards, but I have checked your Aggron EX (through Serebii.net) and it seems that you had to evolve your basic Aron to Lairon first before you can play it. The new EX cards are BASIC Pokemons straight and they are massively powerful. However, I don't think that they are overpowered since you receive 2 Prize Cards when you knockout one of them. Still though those who do not have strong enough decks are surely going to be crushed with those EX Cards!!! O_O'

If I had a deck that had my Aggron line and a rare candy (for fun) I could use the candy to easily evolve Aron into Aggron ex and stop the new basic EX's for attacking or using any powers.

If I had a deck that had my Aggron line and a rare candy (for fun) I could use the candy to easily evolve Aron into Aggron ex and stop the new basic EX's for attacking or using any powers.

That's the spirit !!! ^^

It seems that you have confidence in your Aggron EX. Although there is a slight chance of old card sets returning in the future, let's hope that your Aggron EX is strong enough to defeat the all new mighty Groudon EX Card !!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

There's no official release date, but since we usually get a new set every 3-4 months, I'd say some time in March or April. Many people seem to agree with this estimate on other well-known card forums.

Greetings!

We're not really allowed to give any information about upcoming releases, (even if I had it to give out!) so you'll just have to stay tuned to the news on Pokemon.com for any information! I hope they stay as far away as possible, that mew ex is scary! D:

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

How disapointing !!! >_<

It seems that you know when they will arrive, so come on just a hint !!! :D

By the way, I think you meant mewTWO ex NOT mew ex, just can't wait to get my hands on my favorite pokemon card Mewtwo ex !!! :D

How disapointing !!! >_<

It seems that you know when they will arrive, so come on just a hint !!! :D

By the way, I think you meant mewTWO ex NOT mew ex, just can't wait to get my hands on my favorite pokemon card Mewtwo ex !!! :D

I don't think you understand. Seeing as how release dates are very subject to change, that's more or less something only the higher-ups could do. A forum moderator isn't really in a position to do that sort of thing.

I don't think you understand. Seeing as how release dates are very subject to change, that's more or less something only the higher-ups could do. A forum moderator isn't really in a position to do that sort of thing.

I already know that. ^_^

I saw your first comment and was very convinced. I just wanted to see if the "Prof" would give me any predicted release date (even if it was an inaccurate release date), but as they say

"News today for cash, tommorow for free", so I'll just have to wait and see. ^_-

Hello there!

*cough cough!* >.> A link this way comes...

Next Destinies

This was announced today on the official Pokemon site! ^_^ Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

I can't believe it !!! I was SUPER RIGHT about the statement I made in my previous comment !!! :D :D :D

Statement: "News today for cash, tommorow for free". I wrote this statement in my previous comment this day and its now beyond midnight in my time zone (which means a new day) and it was just announced that the new sets I was waiting for will arrive at february !!! Thank you all for your responses and looking forward to the new sets coming !!! ^_^

P.S: @Prof_Snow: Thanks for the link and get well soon (guess staying cool isn't always a good thing :P).

Archived