UltraCOM3T

[General] Login - Unable to log in

UltraCOM3T

Plz help no matter how many times i try it, my pokemon tcgo on ios just doesnt log in. It keeps saying invalid username or password but i copied it straight from my book where i keep all my passwords. Please help i dont know what to do.

Mod_Alder

Hello there, Im sorry to hear you are having some issues logging into the game. I would suggest you try to reset your password as there could be a chance you miss wrote it down the first time. If this does not solve your problem would you please submit a ticket to our CS team. Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

UltraCOM3T

I'll try it thanks

Mod_Gunning

You are welcome, UltraCOM3T! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!